Beach, beach, beach....and some CL too please :) The RC Queen's 2015 TR

Ok there was cakes and balloons on that last message. Don't know what happened ??
My laptop was nuts yesterday, maybe the DIS was glitch :) Thanks for the birthday wishes. She had a great day. Breakfast, mani/pedi/shopping at Justice (YAY for 40% off) then off with Grandma for dinner and a visit with Great-grandma....then back home for cake!! Complete with an Anna doll from MIL 4 ft. tall :)

My 3 kids all have huge age gaps between them but on one trip to Florida we got a cab to the hotel from the airport and the driver asked my son his age. He told him he was 12 and the driver turned to my eldest and asked her if they were twins ( she was 20) lol. She still gets teased about being a twin by her wee brother !! :)

My 3 kids all have huge age gaps between them but on one trip to Florida we got a cab to the hotel from the airport and the driver asked my son his age. He told him he was 12 and the driver turned to my eldest and asked her if they were twins ( she was 20) lol. She still gets teased about being a twin by her wee brother !! :)
LOL, that is awesome. Kate went with me to pick up her big sis who is 10 last week and so many people asked if they are twins. They are almost 2 years apart but the same height. Kate and Bree are 11 months apart but Kate is a good 5-6 inches taller than my petite princess :)

:grouphug:Stopping in to say Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies on the DIS :grouphug:
A personal message to my sweet Sheila and Christine, I cannot imagine how bittersweet today is for you, know that you are both in my hearts today:hug:

On the WDW front, I am SO excited to see the ticker under three months. I've got no changes to report only that I can't wait :beach::jumping1:
Thank you Jeanette, hope you too had a wonderful Mother's Day

My laptop was nuts yesterday, maybe the DIS was glitch :) Thanks for the birthday wishes. She had a great day. Breakfast, mani/pedi/shopping at Justice (YAY for 40% off) then off with Grandma for dinner and a visit with Great-grandma....then back home for cake!! Complete with an Anna doll from MIL 4 ft. tall :)
Happy Be-lated birthday Bree

Wishing everyone a safe Memorial Day Remembrance! This is a day to be proud and thankful to all of our military!!!

I will be working, but off on Monday so BBQ at the la casa de Pas-a! DD8 turns 9 on Thursday but she has a concert, so we are celebrating on Tuesday. Week 5 of school coming up (8 week session). After classes are completed it will be online check-in time.

Resort changes=zero ??????? for real
ADR= added Chef Mickey's brunch on 8/19, I am not sure about this one but I figured I'll book it and then stalk reviews. On the BC/YC thread I found out we can take out ice cream so I am a happy gal!

DS14 got his recommendations for freshman year, his schedule is packed, English, Latin, Algebra Honors, World History Honors, Biology Honors, Performance band (with a probable WDW trip in December), in addition he wants to do Marching Band, Track, and Jades and Emeralds (honors choir). I think he's spreading himself quite thin...don't know where he gets that from....on the plus side I have always wanted to be a Marching band mom!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter