Beach and Poly question

GoofyRonda

Earning My Ears
We have a trip scheduled in September, taking 2 adult sons. Looking to make sure the room has the convertible sofa. It seems not all Beach club rooms have sofa and experience with this? Might move to Poly, but will need a convertible sofa as well. Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thank you

You are correct - not all Beach Club standard rooms have a day bed and, with a party of less than 5 guests, the day bed is request only. If you need a room with 2 queens and a day bed, you are better off booking a room at the Polynesian.

I'm assuming you are referring to the resort side of BC and Poly and not the villas?

We've stayed at BC a number of times. We have a DD and DS who were late teens when we started staying there. If we didn't get a daybed, we were able to request a rollaway. We never had a problem getting 3 sleeping surfaces when we stayed there but it could be considered a request so YMMV.

You’re correct, not all BC rooms have daybeds. Since that’s your high priority I’d put that as your only room request.
If you want to be 100% sure, all Poly rooms have daybeds, and 2nd floor rooms don’t have balconies.
Someone on the BC/YC info thread may be able to give you an idea of the % of rooms with daybeds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter