Be Our Guest

binkee12

Mouseketeer
Is there any downside to pre-ordering on the app for Be Our Guest lunch? Thanks

I haven't found one.
If you do preorder you check in and let them know you preordered and they will send you up the left side of the bridge where you confirm and pay.
Much better than waiting in the line that goes all the way down the right side of the bridge just to order at a kiosk.
Heck I'm sure I'm done eating before some of those people on the bridge even order.

I haven't found one.
If you do preorder you check in and let them know you preordered and they will send you up the left side of the bridge where you confirm and pay.
Much better than waiting in the line that goes all the way down the right side of the bridge just to order at a kiosk.
Heck I'm sure I'm done eating before some of those people on the bridge even order.

That’s great to know! We tried BOG once for lunch, but we had 3 different parties on our reservation & you can’t split dining plan credits or checks when you preorder, so we had to use the kiosks. A lady in line almost LOST HER MIND, because the CM was taking one family from one line, one from the other - alternating - she thought he took two from the other line and threw the BIGGEST temper tantrum & she wasn’t even next in line. Everybody just got quiet, turned around and watched her pitch her fit. The lady who was next said, “Do you want to go in front of me?” And she said, “Yes!” And stomped her way to the front to wait her turn at a kiosk. I felt so bad for that CM. Anyway, we’re trying it again this trip, but for breakfast and i split our reservations by parties, so we could preorder. Hoping it goes smoothly this time! Thanks for making me feel better about it.

Just wanted to make sure I was understanding correctly...so if I have a reservation for me and my child daughter we are not able to split one QS meal and share a credit if I preorder?

Does anyone know what the "deadline" is to pre-order online at BOG? I Googled and found one website that claimed you could pre-order up to "5 minutes" before your ADR time, but when we went for lunch in September 2017, I swear we tried to pre-order about an hour ahead of time, and couldn't. I seem to recall the hostess saying you had to pre-order maybe 24 hours in advance? I can't recall exactly, though, and I was hoping to confirm before our trip in a few weeks, when we have a BOG breakfast scheduled and want to order in advance (but my family hates having to plan "TOO" far in advance!) Thanks!!

Does anyone know what the "deadline" is to pre-order online at BOG? I Googled and found one website that claimed you could pre-order up to "5 minutes" before your ADR time, but when we went for lunch in September 2017, I swear we tried to pre-order about an hour ahead of time, and couldn't. I seem to recall the hostess saying you had to pre-order maybe 24 hours in advance? I can't recall exactly, though, and I was hoping to confirm before our trip in a few weeks, when we have a BOG breakfast scheduled and want to order in advance (but my family hates having to plan "TOO" far in advance!) Thanks!!

That was a glitch that wouldn't allow you to pre-order an hour ahead of time. We have pre-ordered within an hour of arriving for lunch 3 or 4 times.

Do it. It's sooo much faster. You just walk right on by a whole crowd of people ordering. :)

It’s like those directv commercials. Some people like pre shaken soda and sitting on gum. Most people like to not wait in line or wait for food when on vacation especially when a faster option exists. Preordering saves you that hassle. Also not sure you are aware or not but u can preorder and apply dining plan counter service credits if that’s something you wanted to do.

If you were to make an educated guess, how long would a party of two be at BOG for lunch if they preorder?

We may be going with a party of 6 (They're deciding between lunch or dinner). There are 3 couples, each with their own reservation but we're linked together. Would we preorder separately? Like one member of each couple order for then two of them, then we can all sit together? Never done preorder, not sure of the process, tia!

We may be going with a party of 6 (They're deciding between lunch or dinner). There are 3 couples, each with their own reservation but we're linked together. Would we preorder separately? Like one member of each couple order for then two of them, then we can all sit together? Never done preorder, not sure of the process, tia!

Depends...need clarification. Will you have 3 separate BoG reservations for 2 people, or one BoG reservation for 6 people? If it's the latter, the only way you can pre-order is if one couple agrees to pay for it all, then y'all settle up later. If it's the former, each couple can order individually.

You seat yourself for breakfast or lunch, so the only problem with sitting together will be finding a table large enough to seat all of you (there are plenty of tables large enough). If it's dinner, you'll have to arrange that with the hostess, and there is no pre-ordering for that meal anyway.

Depends...need clarification. Will you have 3 separate BoG reservations for 2 people, or one BoG reservation for 6 people? If it's the latter, the only way you can pre-order is if one couple agrees to pay for it all, then y'all settle up later. If it's the former, each couple can order individually.

You seat yourself for breakfast or lunch, so the only problem with sitting together will be finding a table large enough to seat all of you (there are plenty of tables large enough). If it's dinner, you'll have to arrange that with the hostess, and there is no pre-ordering for that meal anyway.
Clarification.... I guess I'm asking how it would work, lol! For lunch you CAN'T make reservations, correct? So I mean I guess I'm thinking each party of two would preorder for their party of two and we'd all go together, pick up our orders and find a seat. Yes?

Clarification.... I guess I'm asking how it would work, lol! For lunch you CAN'T make reservations, correct? So I mean I guess I'm thinking each party of two would preorder for their party of two and we'd all go together, pick up our orders and find a seat. Yes?

You NEED reservations for all three meals there, so yes you would need dining reservations.

What needed clarification is were you saying that you have a dining reservation for 6 or are you saying you are traveling with 3 room reservations? Room does not matter, you need dining reservations ........ and if you book 6, bill can not be split. If you booked 3 dining reservations for 2, then yes you can each preorder on your own and sit together since it is seat yourself.

That's incorrect. If you want to eat there, you are going to need a reservation.
Ok. Quick service needs adr?? Gosh I hate this restaurant....lol! Only going for my son's inlaws....thanks for the help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter