Be Our Guest Reservations

Yes, I booked one last week for my 180+6 day right at 6am for a party of 8. It's for a MNSSHP night at 4:20 pm (we're not staying for the party). When I checked again that night, there were still tables open for that same night. So I assume when the PP says tables have not been opened for MK for MNSSHP nights, that means not opened for times during the party?? So it's very difficult but not impossible.

Yes, I got a dinner ADR for Be Our Guest for our August trip! We never had the chance to book 180 days out, because I just made our resort reservations 2 weeks ago.

It was really pure luck that I got that ADR. I just kept going to the Disney Dining website on a daily basis.....sometimes checking multiple times per day. The first week I did that, nothing popped up.

Then just last Saturday I came across an ADR for BOG for our trip in August! I had to do a double take as I looked at the screen, because I couldn't believe my good fortune.

I continue to look just for curiosity really, and in the past 4 days I've seen a few ADRs pop up for the 3rd week in August. Anyone wanting an ADR for this restaurant needs to be really flexible with day and time. One of the ADRs that showed up, and already is gone, was for 9:25pm. I was lucky that my BOG ADR is for 5:25pm. I can't believe someone had to cancel that prime time.....but we are certainly happy about it!

Good luck! pixiedust:

I have never been to BOG is it worth it to get reservations. If so, lunch or dinner?

BOG is counter service at lunch, so there are no reservations. You can just go or you can try to get a FP+.

Dinner is table service, so you do need a reservation. They are extremely hard to come by as everyone has said.

I got one for August about a month ago.

It was suggested from a disney employee that I use the My disney experience app and check it at all different times during the day, but that between 11pm and midnight is when cancelations occur. Something about kids going to bed and having time :)

The website will always show nothing only the app is updated when they have openings - or it seems that way.

I also had a friend who checked everyday about a month out and they were able to book a ressie.

I just got a ressie for our trip in May last week! I had been trying to get one since we booked our trip in Jan., since we booked after our 180 day mark I thought I was out of luck. I read here on the dis that sometimes openings become available as you get closer to your travel date. I began checking online several times a day, and I couldn't believe when an available time popped up...I thought that I was imagining it since I'd never seen an available time pop up in months of checking! My advice is don't give up and keep checking online throughout the day whenever you get a chance.

I went last June and I could never get a reservation. We went back at Christmas and of course nothing was available. I kept trying. Every time I sat down at the computer, I looked. Finally I got one. As a matter of fact, we got one for Christmas Eve at 6:30pm. I thought I was seeing things when I saw it open! Just keep trying and if you can't get dinner, go for lunch. They have different food at lunch but, both lunch and dinner are very good! Good luck! pixiedust:

I struck out at 180+5 but was able to get a reservation at a time I wanted about 2 weeks later. People do cancel so keep checking.

Tried for months last fall to get a BOG res for our Oct trip with no luck. Then the morning of my 40th bday I called and was able to get a 6:00 res for that night. So definitely don't give up.

The rest of your information is solid, but it's pretty well-known at this point that you can meet Beast (briefly) at BOG.

This AND that many reservations are for party nights, just not during the party. Not sure if that's what the poster meant? :confused3

Has anyone actually been able to get dinner reservations at BOG??? We have been trying for months and EVERY date we check online shows unavailable.

We ate there in September. I got the reservation at 190 days. BoG is absolutely our favorite restaurant on Disney property. SOOOO delicious! Great atmosphere. Good wine ;)

We have trips coming up in July and September this year, and I can't get in at all! 15 possible days, and NO availability. I call every day and check online daily too. I am hoping that I can pickup a last minute cancellation during our trip.

I have never been to BOG is it worth it to get reservations. If so, lunch or dinner?

In my opinion, they are 2 totally different experiences. Different menus, and a different feel. I love both, but getting in at lunch will not make up for failing to get a dinner ADR.

That being said, I also wouldn't wait in a 1-2 hour+ line to eat lunch there. Thankfully we stay onsite, and are able to book a fastpass for it.

Check the cancellation thread for the month you are going. This worked for me several times last trip in December. I got my BOG that way.

This trip in Aug i got mine at 180+9 for 10 people no less. I have been at BOG 3 times and it si very good but what i noticed is that there is a better chance to get an ADR the larger the party . It appears like the majority of the tables can accomodate 6 or more, but i do not know the actual number...
in december they actually opened the other dining room for dinner that is usually only for lunch, i believe thats the library.

Not sure if they always do this....just keep checking and here is some pixie dustpixiedust:

I just called Disney Dining and they advised me that everyone should be getting the emails to FP BOG. I don't know how true this is but that is what was told to me.

Got dinner for 7pm last Nov. on at Sat. night when I called at the 180 day mark. I was really surprised, and I think it's just luck, so keep trying- good luck!

I've lucked in on two different BOG reservations for our June trip. The first was back in January when I booked our trip, and I checked online and got a 715, thinking nothing of it. It wasn't until a few weeks later that I realized how lucky I was to have gotten it. However, we changed our dates a little over a month ago, and I had to let it go (talk about heart-break). Like others have said, I then resorted to checking every day, several times a day, for about three weeks. One evening, an 850 time popped up for one of our dates. I couldn't believe it, but what was even more surprising is that after I claimed that time, I went back and checked again (I think it becomes a compulsion...), and there was an 855 available. Several hours later I checked again, and there was a 900 available. No idea what that was about, but it seems to me Disney may release times at random or what seems like random. All this to say, don't give up!

Thanks to all for the replies!! Great support group! A group of us are going down for the 24 hours event on May 23rd. This will be our third 24 hour event. No luck with the BOG reservations but we are constantly checking. Hopefully the Mine Train will be open then!

I have one for September. I got it at 6:00 am on our 180 + 10 day, & it's a not a great time (4:30 pm), but it was the only time left. So I snagged it! ;)

I was able to get an ADR for a party of 6 at 9:25 p.m. for our July trip. At first I wasn't at all thrilled about the time, but since MK is open til midnight that night and it's our last day of vacation, it just may work to eat dinner late.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter