Be Our Guest - Prix Fixe Dinner - How long does it take?

Euby

DIS Veteran
When BOG initally changed over to Prix Fixe for the Dinner menu, I read posts saying that the meal was taking 2 hours. Is this still the case? Has anyone eaten dinner there since the change? How long did it take; starting from when you were seated until you left?

I ate there four nights ago and it took about an hour. So amazing though!!!!

So glad to hear. Just switched our lunch res to the dinner on a different day due to TSL EMM being to close to our lunch time. Just DH and I so we were lucky to find a new res. Super excited to try it out!!

Probably a little over an hour, this was on Aug. 12. Our entrees seemed to be a little slow coming out, but we were at the very beginning of dinner service and were encouraged to explore and take pictures of the restaurant between apps and entrees. Might be a good time to get your picture taken with the beast as well, if you're in it for time efficiency.

We ate there 2 weeks ago and it was definitely over an hour - more like 2 hours. But we were a big party celebrating a birthday that day. We enjoyed not being rushed out. It was probably the best food I ate at BOG since it opened. I wasn't a fan of BOG before it went to a price fixed menu. Now, the food was all delicious. Everyone loved their meal.

We were just 3 of us last week. I didn't time it, but I'd guess no more than 1 1/2 hours. We really enjoyed it!

We were there a little over an hour, a couple of weeks ago. Didn't enjoy our meals at all and most definitely won't do it again. Overpriced and mediocre at best was our family of four's verdict. The menu structure of a more upscale meal, with a cafeteria-like execution -- I'm not completely surprised given the size of the venue, but it was worse than expected. Perhaps our experience was unique.

When BOG initally changed over to Prix Fixe for the Dinner menu, I read posts saying that the meal was taking 2 hours. Is this still the case? Has anyone eaten dinner there since the change? How long did it take; starting from when you were seated until you left?
About an hour- nothing unusually long for dinner service. It was quicker than Sci Fi for us, as the latter location took forever with my son's gluten-free meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter