Be Our Guest possibility?

clemsondisneygirl

Mouseketeer
Anyone had any luck with getting in to BOG at less than 180? We booked our feb 2014 trip this weekend making us about 115 days out and nothing is showing up. Just trying to decide if it's actually worth it to stalk the website 2-3 times a day if no one thinks I will actually find something. We are once a year-ish disney travelers and this is one of those things we haven't done yet so would love to get in!

We are going in February as well and I stalk the site a few times a day with nothing. DH and I ate there for lunch last November but we've yet to try dinner. Good Luck!!!

Subscribe to the February cancelled ADR thread in the dining reservation board. Also keep checking MDE. I have been able to get 4 separate BOG reservations at less than 180 days and 3 of them were in the last few weeks. Our trip is next week.

I have walked up the day of and gotten a table. Dinner is nice, but lunch is far superior in my opinion. This is coming from someone that eats here at least 4 times a month.

I started checking 4 or 5 months before our trip and I was able to snag 1 ressie but it was at a bad time and for 1 less person than I needed so I let it go. My trip is in 2 days. About a month ago Disney extended park hours in November which opened up more late times (after 9 pm). It was announced on the cancelled ADR thread and many of us were able to get one then. Then in the last few weeks availability at better times has been popping up here and there. Now this morning it seems Disney has released a ton of availability at BOG at earlier times (before 7 pm) in November. So my point is don't be discouraged if you can't find anything for awhile because it seems like availability really starts to open up in the few weeks prior to your trip when everyone else is finalizing their ADRs. Good luck!

I started checking 4 or 5 months before our trip and I was able to snag 1 ressie but it was at a bad time and for 1 less person than I needed so I let it go. My trip is in 2 days. About a month ago Disney extended park hours in November which opened up more late times (after 9 pm). It was announced on the cancelled ADR thread and many of us were able to get one then. Then in the last few weeks availability at better times has been popping up here and there. Now this morning it seems Disney has released a ton of availability at BOG at earlier times (before 7 pm) in November. So my point is don't be discouraged if you can't find anything for awhile because it seems like availability really starts to open up in the few weeks prior to your trip when everyone else is finalizing their ADRs. Good luck!

They also released a ton for the first 2 weeks of December today. If I recall, this happened for people who went in September as well, so definitely keep checking back!

I just got BoG for next week. I was offered multiple times. I had been trying for months with no luck. Don't give up. :cool1:

I just got a BOG today for Dec 9- there was several open and for others days also- I have been trying to get one at 180 day mark with no luck. Your best bet is to follow the thread for Feb cancelled ADR's- that is how I found out about the available days- I am thinking they "open" more up around the 30+ day mark.

Good luck.

I've been looking for MONTHS and finally got a reservation today for a BOG dinner...50 days out!

I was so discouraged, but today I'm super happy I didn't give up!

Thanks for the advice! I'll def go jump on that board and keep looking online!

Last month I was able to coordinate with someone about a week out and got their BOG reservation that they needed to cancel. Talk by PM if you find someone that needs to cancel and then call RIGHT after. Tell the person on the phone your trying to coordinate and to keep checking if its not there right away.

We got one a week before our trip last month. I was online at 2 am and there it was!

Dont give up! Keep trying!:)

Don't give up and make sure you subscribe to the cancellation thread for February! It's been really helpful for me. :)
I got my BOG reservation for September through the September cancellation thread.
Then I just got a BOG reservation for December because a lot of BOG ADRs were released for early December. I found out about that because I'm subscribed the December cancellation thread. I'm so thankful for that one person who let everyone know on the cancellation thread!
Keeping my fingers crossed for you that you're able to get one! :)

I got one last night for next Tuesday for dinner. Keep checking!! With the new cancellation policy stuff is opening up I think closer to the date of your trip. It was my daughter's only request so I'm excited we got it!

I just got one today 60 days out!! I have been trying and trying with no luck until today!! So excited! Don't give up :)

Keep trying. I look almost daily and picked up a Feb and April this week.

Yes, I stalked them daily, it was maybe even unhealthy! LOL I would check online several times daily around our 45 day mark when most would have to get cancelled. I got lucky!!! We got a reservation for 4 and it was 43 days previous to our arrival. Don't give up! There was a couple that got reservations for dinner by walking up to the podium while we were there as well. It was for 9:30 at night, but none the less they were able to book it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter