Be Our Guest or Pecos Bill's

We always do BOG for lunch and go to Pecos Bill for our evening meal. We like both a lot.

I like Pecos Bill a lot and it is always my 2nd choice ...however, anytime you gt a chance to go to BOG for lunch, you should take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Save room for a cupcake for desert!

We did BOG for lunch last trip and I'd almost say to skip it. it was such a time suck and a process. long line to get in, wait time to order was long. you couldn't online order on the day of, only 24 hrs before.
Food was good, but the hassle and having 3 kids and my mother in tow made it not worth it. I've eaten quicker at table service restaurants.

I was always a big fan of Pecos Bill's, but no more. Our last stop there in December was awful. It was a mess, food was not good.

you can order breakfast and lunch 30 days in advance online, makes it much easier and you get to skip the ordering lines. Then your biggest choice is deciding which room to eat in. I have no preference, they are all nice

We did BOG for lunch last trip and I'd almost say to skip it. it was such a time suck and a process. long line to get in, wait time to order was long. you couldn't online order on the day of, only 24 hrs before.
Food was good, but the hassle and having 3 kids and my mother in tow made it not worth it. I've eaten quicker at table service restaurants.

That's not usual. Generally you can update your preorder basically right up until you check in for your ADR.

totally different food and can't really compare them.
Not as big of a fan of BoG , so would pick Pecos Bill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter