• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Be Our Guest lunch

I don't suppose anyone has tips or tricks for trying to snag a BOG Lunch or Dinner res? We're hoping to eat there on December 7th, but our trip was put together in September (way after the 180 days). My niece is 9 and her favorite princess is Belle. I hate feeling like this trip isn't going to be everything she wanted because of a silly restaurant.
lunch for 2 on December 9th wouldn't help you, would it?

Try the restaurant reservation cancellation boards in the restaurants thread and set up a reservation finder on touring plans. You'll have to create an account, but it's not the one you have to pay for. I made reservations at 180 days for my early December trip and got all the hard to get ADRs and some craziness happened and we moved our trip to the week leading up to Christmas, I was still about to get BOG and Ohana dinner ADRs!

Thanks for this tip...I had no idea there was a reservation finder for free on touring plans!!! :)

I've found 2 Ohana, 2 BOG and 1 chef Mickey! Once I get the text I go to the MDE app to get the res instead of using their link. It's only not been a reservation after getting the alert a few times probably because of a planned transfer or I saw it too late. Once they find you one, they turn off that search so if you didn't take it or get it you will need to turn that search on again

Good to know. I just signed up to find BOG lunch and Ohana's dinner (at reasonable dinner hours). Hoping it works out for me too!

Was there this week, weekday ... they were announcing to folks that they were not taking walk ups, for everyone to check MDE for cancellations.

Good to know. I just signed up to find BOG lunch and Ohana's dinner (at reasonable dinner hours). Hoping it works out for me too!

I signed up for the reservation finder for BOG last week, and got a text yesterday that a lunch was avail and I was able to grab it...woo hoo...it works!!

I signed up for the reservation finder for BOG last week, and got a text yesterday that a lunch was avail and I was able to grab it...woo hoo...it works!!

I got my BOG lunch reservation within three days! An 'Ohana one too (restarted that one hoping for a slightly better time but hey, I'll take it). That ReservationFinder tool is AWESOME!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter