Be Our Guest Lunch FastPass Thread [PLEASE read the FAQs in the first post!]

Any idea when Nov. 1st will be released? I was thinking id be able to access it today and so far, no luck :(

At the moment your guess is as good as ours to be honest. If Disney had any sort of customer support for this service then we could ask them, but sadly they don't.

I'll add a note to the FAQ in the first post warning people that at the moment availability seems to be stuck at 31st October.

Andre

And I appreciate the support for those of us waiting for nov 1. Isn't there a song in high school musical- " we're all in this together....."

Anyways- I am a huge beauty and the beast fan and never been. I never made dinner reservations since I knew about this lunch system and will be there on free qs dining. Seemed like an excellent plan.

And I appreciate the support for those of us waiting for nov 1. Isn't there a song in high school musical- " we're all in this together....." Anyways- I am a huge beauty and the beast fan and never been. I never made dinner reservations since I knew about this lunch system and will be there on free qs dining. Seemed like an excellent plan.

I also figured that I'd just use the FP+ for BOG lunch, so I didn't make diner reservations. Will keep my fingers crossed that it opens up again, otherwise I guess we'll wait in line.

So, I, like everyone else am not able to book anything Nov 1 or 2. I am also having another issue, I'm wondering if anyone else is too. I check in on Nov 1, check out Nov 7. Therefore, based on the window of check in day plus 6 days, I should be able to book a BOG FP any of those days. However, on my screen it shows Nov 1, Nov 2, Nov 3, Nov 4, Nov 5, Nov 5, Nov 6! I am getting Wednesday No 5 TWICE and not getting the option of Nov 7. Is anyone else showing this error? Naturally, Nov 7 is the day I want to book, so I need to get this resolved. And, needless to say, tech support offered ZERO help!

PS...thanks for the solidarity...it helps to know I'm not the only one who is being driven a bit nuts by all the "issues"!!!

So, I, like everyone else am not able to book anything Nov 1 or 2. I am also having another issue, I'm wondering if anyone else is too. I check in on Nov 1, check out Nov 7. Therefore, based on the window of check in day plus 6 days, I should be able to book a BOG FP any of those days. However, on my screen it shows Nov 1, Nov 2, Nov 3, Nov 4, Nov 5, Nov 5, Nov 6! I am getting Wednesday No 5 TWICE and not getting the option of Nov 7. Is anyone else showing this error? Naturally, Nov 7 is the day I want to book, so I need to get this resolved. And, needless to say, tech support offered ZERO help!

PS...thanks for the solidarity...it helps to know I'm not the only one who is being driven a bit nuts by all the "issues"!!!

From what I can tell on FB and the DIS everyone can just see Nov 1st through Nov 5th and it will not let you have times for any of those days???

Tech support told me they may be tweaking something, but they had not been told anything about it at this time...UGH!:confused3

From what I can tell on FB and the DIS everyone can just see Nov 1st through Nov 5th and it will not let you have times for any of those days???

Tech support told me they may be tweaking something, but they had not been told anything about it at this time...UGH!:confused3

Great! thanks...I appreciate the info. Maybe they are just fixing something and everything will be all better by the time my 27 day window opens. My goal is Nov 7...but I want to book Nov 3 as a backup and then cancel if I can find something on Nov 7.

My trip is Nov. 1-7, and it lists 1-5 on the first screen, then an arrow to go to the next page where the 6th is listed. No 7th for me either :(. And I'm trying to get the 2nd, which still isn't working. :(

We check in the 1st, check out the 8th. In trying for the 6th but was going to start with the 2nd as a backup... On the website I can see 1st-6th. Oddly if I go through the mobile site I have a calendar with the 1st thru 7th enabled...

Course fat lot of good it's doing for me now!!

I feel like I've been IT Glitch Cursed for this whole trip! The system ate my original dinner ADR... Grrrrr

...and I just tried again, and noticed that mine has the 5th listed twice too! Weird and not helpful. :(

...and I just tried again, and noticed that mine has the 5th listed twice too! Weird and not helpful. :(

Actually, that helps me A LOT! I truly thought I was the ONLY one...so...phew...clearly its a much bigger glitch than just me. I am crossing my fingers they have something better in mind and they are fixing the system! I am trying to have faith!

I'm joining in to keep watch with the rest of you. I'm trying to book Nov 5th, but like everyone else I can't get anything in November yet.

Joined this board yesterday specifically because of my BOG Fastpass issues. Going Nov 1 -9 and of course like everyone else on here, not able to book anything for that time period. Very frustrating checking multiple times a day & getting the same unavailable message each time. I also have the error of having two Wed Nov 5th's listed for my available dates on my pc, but no Fri Nov 7 listed. Logging in on my iphone however, it does have the correct dates listed, including Fri Nov7 (with no availability of course). Glad to be able to vent to other people in the exact same situation:).

Pop Century 2011
Off Property 2012
Caribbean Beach 2013
Wilderness Lodge 2014

To all of you who can only see to the 5th (and have that twice), are you checking from a PC or via your phone? I am checking from my phone, and I can see the calendar for November, where days 1-7 are shaded in blue. Of course when I check for nov 1 or 2, there is nothing available. (My trip is Nov 1-8).

Okay so we traveled in July and this happened too! My window didn't open till about 14 days before my trip. ( may have even be less days but not the normal 27 days for sure) Just sharing my experience. There was no rhyme or reason to it all just keep checking and good luck! Sending you all pixie dust ✨

found this on http://disneyscrappers.ning.com/forum/topics/be-our-guest-lunch-fast-pass-info

Is there a technical helpdesk, who do I contact if it goes wrong?

Sorry, there is no help facility for this test service. It does not seem to be run by the same IT teams which operate the My Disney Experience system, but instead by some part of the Food & Beverage department or even an external third-party. The best anyone seems to be able to offer is to wait until you arrive at your resort and make enquires at the Concierge Desk. Or ask in this thread for other people's advice of course.

found this on http://disneyscrappers.ning.com/forum/topics/be-our-guest-lunch-fast-pass-info

Is there a technical helpdesk, who do I contact if it goes wrong?

Sorry, there is no help facility for this test service. It does not seem to be run by the same IT teams which operate the My Disney Experience system, but instead by some part of the Food & Beverage department or even an external third-party. The best anyone seems to be able to offer is to wait until you arrive at your resort and make enquires at the Concierge Desk. Or ask in this thread for other people's advice of course.

Well the tech support I called today for Disney.com told me that they usually get notified when they are making changes to the Be our guest booking website because they always get a lot of calls. This time she saw no updates, but she was making note of my call and suspected there will be more calls.

She said it had been tweaked from 30 days to 28 days to 27 days so all she could figure is that they are tweaking it again since it is in the test phase?

Not that this info helps us, but maybe it will be straightened out soon??

Good thing we have these boards to vent!;)

Okay so we traveled in July and this happened too! My window didn't open till about 14 days before my trip. ( may have even be less days but not the normal 27 days for sure) Just sharing my experience. There was no rhyme or reason to it all just keep checking and good luck! Sending you all pixie dust ✨

Thanks for sharing. Keeping our fingers crossed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter