Be Our Guest Lunch FastPass Thread [PLEASE read the FAQs in the first post!]

Just went into my MDE app on my android and picked BOG for Nov 1st and it did list all times!!! So I picked 2pm and of course it says unavailable, but they were listed on the app for lunch times!!:goodvibes

It says Please note: Lunch is served from 10:30am to 2:30pm . Seating is limited and is available on a first-come first served basis??? Weird??:confused3

Why can't they just turn this on...18 more days till we leave and this the last detail I wanted to take care of.
They are stressing me out...LOL:crazy2:

My app (also Android) has always listed lunch times ... but they were never available. It does that for all dining - lists times that the place is not necessarily available/open.

ADR site... I want 10:30 a.m. so I am hoping that not too many others want that crazy early time for lunch:)

Thanks for your help... But still ticked we couldn't do this while making the rest of our ADRs! Boo Disney!

you managed to have a FP for BOG? How did you do. I tried to get one for 10 or 13 November, but I can not

Is anyone 24, 25, 26, 27 days out from their arrival date? BOG lunch FP+ were available 27 days prior to the date of dining. I am going this week and when i booked ours on day 27, they went quick. My reservation was for day 3 of our trip, so I watched the BOG FP+'s get snagged up for day 1 and 2 of our trip within 24-48 hours. If you are within 26 days of the date you wanted to have lunch at BOG, all the FP+ lunch reservations are likely gone. This should be no surprise and I couldn't even get BOG dinner ADRs at 180 days+5.

If you are more than 27 days out, you can see your dates but they will all show was no FP available until you are within 27 days (of the dining date) and they all get taken up within 24-48 hours.

All that said, I am three days out from arriving at WDW and I can tell you that I have seen multiple BOG dinner ADRs get cancelled by people on the ADR thread in the last week for the dates we will be there.

I will ask when we get to MK on 10/19 and will report back what they say about November FP+ for BOG lunch.

Is anyone 24, 25, 26, 27 days out from their arrival date? BOG lunch FP+ were available 27 days prior to the date of dining. I am going this week and when i booked ours on day 27, they went quick. My reservation was for day 3 of our trip, so I watched the BOG FP+'s get snagged up for day 1 and 2 of our trip within 24-48 hours. If you are within 26 days of the date you wanted to have lunch at BOG, all the FP+ lunch reservations are likely gone. This should be no surprise and I couldn't even get BOG dinner ADRs at 180 days+5.

If you are more than 27 days out, you can see your dates but they will all show was no FP available until you are within 27 days (of the dining date) and they all get taken up within 24-48 hours.

All that said, I am three days out from arriving at WDW and I can tell you that I have seen multiple BOG dinner ADRs get cancelled by people on the ADR thread in the last week for the dates we will be there.

I will ask when we get to MK on 10/19 and will report back what they say about November FP+ for BOG lunch.

I'm not sure I understand your first paragraph. How are all the FP+ reservations gone for 27 days from now when they were never opened up or released for any dates in November?

Seriously Disney....this is too much stress to deal with for vacation planning...I should be looking forward to a vacation..after not getting BOG with the ADR this was my only shot and now they leave us in the dark. Dahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!:mad:

Just trying to help.

Did you all check on your 27th day out?

Or are you checking closer than 27 days out.

11/9 should be available today. 11/8 MAY but may not still have availability. 11/7 and earlier are likely all gone. Anything 11/10 and later wouldn't even be available to be selected yet (it will let you check, but will show no availability until the 27th day).

If someone on here will be at WDW on 11/9, but does not already have a BOG lunch FP+ for their stay and is staying on property - check the BOG FP+ website for availability on 11/9. (Only 13 hours into that date opening up for FP+ so may still be a few slots left). I would expect 11/8 and earlier to be fully booked by the 26th day out. That's all I was saying.

(Ps the ADR pages showed BOG with lunch hours on the list of times 6 months ago, yet never had lunch ADRs, so i wouldn't read anything into that)

I'm not sure I understand your first paragraph. How are all the FP+ reservations gone for 27 days from now when they were never opened up or released for any dates in November?

Sounds like she booked for October and yes it was working from 27 days out at that time.

Anyone wanting Nov 1st or after has not even had the chance too book a FP for BOG. Disney is changing things and that website everyone has been using is shut down and not working...

I do wish Disney would make a decision and open those dates for us on MDE.

Ps you CANNOT book BOG lunch FP+ through the MDE app. Never have been able to. It is a standalone website.

I got the email invite from Disney two days AFTER I booked my BOG Lunch FP+ on my 27th day out from the reservation, and by 2 days later when I finally got the invite email from Disney all the FP+ lunch reservations were already gone.

Go back to the start of this thread for the link to the BOG FP+ website.

I stand corrected. I did book for October. I had read the earlier posts and it sounded like people were trying to book BOG lunch FP+'s for later in November or closer than 27 days out. If they shut down the site and I missed that post, I apologize for the confusion my posts may have caused.

I will ask the BOG CM's on Sunday when we get to our lunch reservation and promise to post with any information I can get out of them as to what the deal is for November.

Maybe they have gotten a lot of heat from people who didn't know about the FP+ lunch reservations who got turned away at the bridge and are reversing course on this plan? I hope not. I would love more FP+ lunch options at more places in the future - not having to wait in counter service lines would be great.

Just trying to help.

Did you all check on your 27th day out?

Or are you checking closer than 27 days out.

11/9 should be available today. 11/8 MAY but may not still have availability. 11/7 and earlier are likely all gone. Anything 11/10 and later wouldn't even be available to be selected yet (it will let you check, but will show no availability until the 27th day).

If someone on here will be at WDW on 11/9, but does not already have a BOG lunch FP+ for their stay and is staying on property - check the BOG FP+ website for availability on 11/9. (Only 13 hours into that date opening up for FP+ so may still be a few slots left). I would expect 11/8 and earlier to be fully booked by the 26th day out. That's all I was saying.

(Ps the ADR pages showed BOG with lunch hours on the list of times 6 months ago, yet never had lunch ADRs, so i wouldn't read anything into that)

I check in on Nov 1. I have been trying every day since 27 days out for FP ressies for lunch. No luck. No one who is looking for lunch dates from Nov 1 on has been able to make any lunch FP reservations. Everything was working normally (ie book 27 days out) thru oct 31. Nothing has been able to be booked after that. Even if we still get the email invite.

Ps you CANNOT book BOG lunch FP+ through the MDE app. Never have been able to. It is a standalone website.

I got the email invite from Disney two days AFTER I booked my BOG Lunch FP+ on my 27th day out from the reservation, and by 2 days later when I finally got the invite email from Disney all the FP+ lunch reservations were already gone.

Pretty sure we all are aware of this and were all up on the 27th day to book.. However, Disney is currently in the process of changing things and there are no FPs being given out past the 31st of October. We are all waiting (im)patiently to see what exactly the changes are. Thanks for the help though. :thumbsup2

yes but what is your date of stay

because we are trying to explain that we all go on self site BOG j-27 and there was no available

WDW is trying to change the whole system of booking noon to BOG and nobody has managed to book after October 31.

I apologize again and am very sorry to hear this. After doing all the things you all have done to hope and pray for this lunch BOG FP+, I too would be upset, confused and annoyed as you all are if it just stopped right before the day I wanted. Very sorry everyone for the confusing suggestions.

Times are a changing!!:thumbsup2 The reason the website is not working now is because Disney is going to make BOG part of the MDE website.
They are in the process of doing it , but no formal information from Disney has been released. If you log on to MDE today you can see lunch times listed for todays date (10-13-14) starting at 10:30am and going in half hour increment till 2:30 pm. Lunch is served 10:30am till 2:30pm. So it is happening...Now we just need them to finish so we can book them.

The invites and Be our guest lunch website were a test only and that phase is complete. I do not think it will be used going forward.

It only makes sense for them too add this to MDE and make it part of Disney dining. It is just not fair to anyone for Disney to keep sending out invites and not telling us their plans? I am 18 days out and have no way of making a FP for lunch yet???:worried:

I'm confused. I get that speculation is that BOG lunch is going to be part of MDE but will it be FP + or ADR? I really hope it's not FP+. Mine are booked and I'm not going to risk losing 7DMT to get a BOG lunch.

I'm confused. I get that speculation is that BOG lunch is going to be part of MDE but will it be FP + or ADR? I really hope it's not FP+. Mine are booked and I'm not going to risk losing 7DMT to get a BOG lunch.

I think it's likely going to be a regular lunch ADR. I hope not a FP either. They will book up quick though, especially if the keep the hours of 10:30-2:30 for lunch.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I am working on planning my SIL's November trip right now. I also am hoping for ADR and not FP+, but if it is FP+ I can still do it since I wasn't able to get them A&E or 7DMT or ETWB, despite being online before midnight waiting to make FP+ reservations. They ended up with Cindy & Rapunzel, Speedway, and Space Mt. We would give up any of those for BoG.

Agreed. I will never use one of my FP for food. You can just find me around the corner at Pinocchio's enjoying my flatbread pizza or CHH with my Seafood Mac and Cheese :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter