Be Our Guest Lunch FastPass Thread [PLEASE read the FAQs in the first post!]

I skimmed the thread searching for this answer and I couldn't find it so sorry if it has already been answered.

I am trying to make 2 lunch reservations for 2 days of our trip: i.e. one for Sunday lunch and one for a Wednesday lunch. However, when I get into the system and try and make ressies for Wednesday - it wants to cancel my Sunday ressies I already made. :confused3

Am I doing it wrong? Is this not allowed? Help please!

I skimmed the thread searching for this answer and I couldn't find it so sorry if it has already been answered.

I am trying to make 2 lunch reservations for 2 days of our trip: i.e. one for Sunday lunch and one for a Wednesday lunch. However, when I get into the system and try and make ressies for Wednesday - it wants to cancel my Sunday ressies I already made. :confused3

Am I doing it wrong? Is this not allowed? Help please!

You can only have one at a time. You will be able to make a second one the day after you use your first one, IF there is availability (which is unlikely, but possible, it doesn't hurt to try).

I will be able to select a lunch next week...when I log into the site now though, it shows the week prior to my trip, instead of my vacation week. Has anyone had this issue? Thanks.

Has anyone been able to get a BOG Fast pass for the last week of October? I have tried every day for what feels like weeks... I will take any advice!!

I booked for 10/27 on Tuesday and could have booked 10/26 on Monday. Both were open as of 6 a.m.EST the days I checked.

I just wanted to thank everyone on this thread for the great advice that has been posted! I was able to get a BOG FP this morning for 10/30! I have been trying, without luck, to secure a dinner ADR there for too long. This will be the first trip for my DD3 and DD7, and to say they will be thrilled about this is a huge understatement! Thank you all!!! :cool1:

I wish I was allowed to get a fast pass for lunch! Really wanted to eat lunch there but it looks like we won't get a chance to. I'm hearing that if you don't have a fast pass you won't get in for lunch.

Thanks Gorjus121, I guess we will find out shortly! I called tech support and the cast member told me the dates will update next week. Fingers crossed! It's nice to hear from a fellow NYer. Are you all set with your ADRs?

I wish I was allowed to get a fast pass for lunch! Really wanted to eat lunch there but it looks like we won't get a chance to. I'm hearing that if you don't have a fast pass you won't get in for lunch.

you can eat at BOG without a lunch FP+. Get there early when they open and get one of the SB+ cards/tickets they are giving out with a return time for lunch. Those are usually all gone by 11:30'ish.

you can eat at BOG without a lunch FP+. Get there early when they open and get one of the SB+ cards/tickets they are giving out with a return time for lunch. Those are usually all gone by 11:30'ish.

They were all gone by 10:40am the day I was there...9/16/14

Is there any customer support for the BOG for Lunch Fastpass? My account double counts each member of my party. So the system thinks I want to reserve a table for 8 when I want a table for 4.

Is there any customer support for the BOG for Lunch Fastpass? My account double counts each member of my party. So the system thinks I want to reserve a table for 8 when I want a table for 4.

No support at all! No worries make the reservation. It says you can reduce your party at check in. Have fun. :)

I heard that there set not any return cards given out because the slots are all full with fast pass guests. Has anyone received a return card very recently?

Thank you for this helpful thread. I was able to get a Fastpass + for 10/30. :thumbsup2

Today is my day 27 for Nov 1 (at least I think I did that math right) and still not showing anything available. Maybe they didn't release it yet? Oct 31 is show ing for me with availability, so I'm hoping it is just that they are sleeping in at Disney and didn't open the Nov1 window yet! Anyone else trying for Nov 1, too?

Has anyone been able to get a BOG Fast pass for the last week of October? I have tried every day for what feels like weeks... I will take any advice!!

You were too early. Oct 29, 30, and 31 are available right now and have openings. I'm need Nov 1, so I keep testing all of my dates to see how they look! Maybe I'll see you in Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter