• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Be Our Guest Lunch Fast Pass November

mnapatta

Earning My Ears
Has anyone successfully gotten a fastpass for the month of November yet? I have been checking daily for weeks and it is still not available when I login. My trip is less than 27 days out and still no dice...

-Matt

Has anyone successfully gotten a fastpass for the month of November yet? I have been checking daily for weeks and it is still not available when I login. My trip is less than 27 days out and still no dice...

-Matt

No one has been able to book a FP past October 31st....

Our trip is Oct. 31-Nov. 10. I booked a BOG FP for Oct. 31 because it was the only one I could get but it is not ideal because most likely we won't be there by that time of day.

I keep trying to change it and have had no luck also.

This is getting really frustrating because I go on the website every day (sometimes multiple times).

I would really like to have lunch there but this is becoming a huge time-suck for one meal out of an 11 day trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter