Be Our Guest Lunch - Desserts

heart goes boOm

Mouseketeer
I am trying to figure out what ADRs to get for my trip with my bf! I would really want CRT but thinking of saving money and just go to BOG for lunch - do they still walk around with the cart with the desserts???

The cart with dessert was at dinner before it was a prix fixe menu. At lunch your order your dessert with the rest of your meal since it's counter service.

Just add to your question about desserts. We had the grey stuff, but found it only ok. I tried their cheesecake cupcake which was great. Can't remember it's exact name, but it was much better than the much touted grey stuff.

I am trying to figure out what ADRs to get for my trip with my bf! I would really want CRT but thinking of saving money and just go to BOG for lunch - do they still walk around with the cart with the desserts???
They use the cute carts, but you do have to order your dessert at the same time you order everything else.
Preorder online to avoid the long order line at the restaurant.

Just add to your question about desserts. We had the grey stuff, but found it only ok. I tried their cheesecake cupcake which was great. Can't remember it's exact name, but it was much better than the much touted grey stuff.

Technically it’s the Strawberry Cream Cheese Cupcake. Also my fave!

Attachments

• F3034CDC-D230-4B9F-9012-FEC6D1F0DF56.png
    F3034CDC-D230-4B9F-9012-FEC6D1F0DF56.png
    190.2 KB · Views: 8

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter