Be Our Guest: Feast A La Gaston

Pennykay

DIS Veteran
I was going to pre order for breakfast and I see that this is a new option.

Feast A La Gaston*
BOG_BreakfastPlate_PC_Mobile.png

Scrambled Eggs, Herb-Roasted Potatoes, Apple Smoked Bacon, and Chicken Sausage served with Fresh Fruit and a selection of pastries.

Has anyone hear tried it yet? Or even better have a picture? :flower:

Feast A La Gaston*

Scrambled Eggs, Herb-Roasted Potatoes, Apple Smoked Bacon, and Chicken Sausage served with Fresh Fruit and a selection of pastries.

NO, but some of my crew would live this options.

Feast A La Gaston*

Finally, a meal at BOG that most of my family would like!

I saw this yesterday and was quite pleased that they finally added a more basic breakfast to the menu. Hoping someone will report back with pics as I was considering splitting this with DH along with the pastries.

SO glad they added this! We have a reservation in Sept but I was not sure what my picky DH would it. This is perfect!

I had breakfast at BOG yesterday. I chose it exactly to try something different. It's good but not great. And the potatoes were too spicy for my kid. I have a great picture of it, but it's too difficult to upload here! See it in my twitter and upload here if you wish. Http://twitter.com/brdisneymom

I had breakfast at BOG yesterday. I chose it exactly to try something different. It's good but not great. And the potatoes were too spicy for my kid. I have a great picture of it, but it's too difficult to upload here! See it in my twitter and upload here if you wish. Http://twitter.com/brdisneymom
here is your picture of it here if you are ok with it - you can just cut and paste the image URL into the little image box. I will take it down if you don't want me to post it here :) It looks mighty unimpressive. are the eggs as dry as they look?

Ch8JUf0UYAEdrTN.jpg

I agree - not impressed! It looks WAY smaller than a food court breakfast platter.

Thanks for sharing!

I was thinking AWESOME!!

Then Saw the Picture - Like others stated - my breakfast platter at POP was bigger!

Is that a kids portion? She did mention it was her childs meal
the kid's portion has no sausage or potatoes. it's just a couple of scrambled eggs and some bacon and much smaller fruit serving. It does look like they added potatoes and chicken sausage to the kids portion and doubled the price, doesn't it?
IMG_8404-600x450.jpg

Wow, the 'new' meal sounds great until you actually see what a disappointingly small, uninviting portion it is! :rolleyes:

As much as we enjoy their braised pork at lunch, we will still pass on breakfast.

Guess they're betting on people accepting just anything as long as they can get early entry for Fantasyland!! o_O

By the way, when I scramble up a couple eggs, it is a much larger portion than that - just sayin' :confused3

Is anyone really surprised the new BoG menu item is underwhelming? If you are, you haven't been paying attention.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter