Be our Guest dining

Seating: lunch we had our choice and chose the library as its closed during dinner. Dinner there was no choice. My DD wanted in the west wing but our table ended up being right outside of it and we had an awesome view into the room plus the big snowy window. It ended up being the perfect seat :)

I have been to the dinner and it was okay. Food was eh, but the atmosphere was great! That was the first time I met the Beast so it was cool. I'm planning on eat QS there. I've heard great things about it! Have fun!!
:):cool1:

We are there twice for lunch last week. Loved it. Both got the braised pork. I think it's a great option for lunch but would not waste a dinner ADR on it personally

Had dinner there on Sept 29th. The atmosphere is amazing; they did a great job recreating the look of the film! We sat in the main ball room and it really was beautiful.

The food was good; I had the lamb chops and they were really good.

The service was the WORST! It wasn't only the worst service I had in a Disney restaurant, but the worst in ANY restaurant, period. Our server was very nice at the beginning, but completely ignored us for the remainder of the meal. She had two other tables, who received bread baskets at their table (and both sat after us), and we assumed bread must be extra. We then received bread when our main entrees came out, and then realized bread was actually part of the meal. I kept going to the doorway of the kitchen to get refills on drinks (she wouldn't even look our way when she would come to that side of the restaurant), and when she asked us if we wanted dessert, I told her not to bother, since she was so busy.

A manager came over (we didn't ask for her, she just showed up) and explained to us that the two other tables had food allergies and were both larger parties (we were a table for two), which was somehow supposed to explain why we received poor service. The manager then offered free dessert (which we declined), and she advised us "not to tip" if we thought the service was so bad, and asked us why we didn't ask for her from the beginning. We, of course, tipped our server, who genuinely apologized and seemed surprised that we had a bad experience. We were so ready to get out of there we skipped touring the restaurant and meeting the Beast.

We had also eaten at California Grill this trip, which was absolutely amazing, and the Hoop Dee Doo Revue, which is always a good time, so we didn't let the Be Our Guest experience ruin the trip. We also left for the 3-night cruise on the Dream, so we ate a TON of great dishes and had over-the-top wonderful service! So, while we can now say we had dinner at Be Our Guest, we will definitely not be eating there on any future trips.

Seating: lunch we had our choice and chose the library as its closed during dinner. :)
Unfortunately, the library/rose gallery is no longer closed at dinner. We were stuck in there last night. My DD's face fell when they walked us into the room and she tried not to cry, but couldn't help herself. It felt like an overflow room, it was about half full and had a bunch of big brown carts in one corner, not the dessert carts, big service looking ones. I felt like we were in a cafeteria. I walked DD though the other rooms to tour them and that made it worse, big silent tears. Not the fit throwing kind, the I have been looking forward to this for 6 months and now I am really sad kind. We had no choice of a table and no choice to move even though DD had tears running down her face half the meal. I took her to the bathroom, and we had the joy of someone having just thrown up in the sink, a lot, and some poor CM, trying to clean it up. That was pretty much it for our appetite. We had dinner there last year in the ballroom and it was fabulous. It was the meal we were most looking forward to this year, and it makes me want to cry just thinking about what a disaster it turned out to be. I felt sorry for the other families stuck in there who had never eaten there before, we saw a few other unhappy kids and some unhappy parents seeing the reactions of people when they came into the room. Hopefully those of you that have reservations will make it into the ballroom or west wing.

I can't even take my daughter to lunch there Friday and let her sit in the ballroom or west wing to make it up to her because they are FP+ only right now, and I've tried and can't get one.

We had dinner there this past August. My steak was not very good at all, I was pretty disappointed. However, I loved being able to see inside the restaurant though because the theming is very nice, but once I took all that in, the actual experience of sitting in a very crowded restaurant was all I was really left with. Tables much too packed in, very noisy, etc... The service was fine, but definitely not something I would describe as exceptional.

I definitely think it's worth trying at least once just to see it, but it won't be one I'll be rushing back to do a 2nd time.

I really enjoyed eating at Be Our Guest the last time we went to Disney. It is absolutely beautiful, and the ballroom is identical to the movie. Stunning. Food was delicious for dinner. And for dinner, you get to meet the beast, which I thought was pretty cool.

We ate there for lunch and dinner our trip in September. I think it's worth it. I loved it. For lunch we had a fast pass and I liked the choices. The turkey sandwich was delicious.

Dinner was a much better atmosphere and a lot of fun. I got the steak and macaroni and I loved it!

I definitely think if you can get it - it's worth a shot.

I wasn't thinking we'd get a chance in April since we are staying offsite, so can only book 1 day at a time, but I was able to get a 7:30 dinner spot, though we might just get dessert this time. On our September trip my husbands missed the dinner and it was just my son and I, so I'd like him to see it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter