Be Our Guest Breakfast question/MK crowds

arb

Earning My Ears
We are traveling to WDW April 17-21; planned originally to do MK on Monday, 4/18, followed by DHS on Tues. We have ADR at BOG in MK at 8:10 on Monday (booked in order to be in park at opening). After reading online, looks like Tuesday is a better day for MK, but can only get ADR at BOG for 8:25 that day. Is an 8:25 reservation enough time to finish bfast by park opening? Are the crowd levels on Tuesday so much less that it is worth switching our ADRs from Monday to Tuesday? Or should we keep the Monday reservation? Hope this question makes sense, #firsttimeposting

We are traveling to WDW April 17-21; planned originally to do MK on Monday, 4/18, followed by DHS on Tues. We have ADR at BOG in MK at 8:10 on Monday (booked in order to be in park at opening). After reading online, looks like Tuesday is a better day for MK, but can only get ADR at BOG for 8:25 that day.

1. Is an 8:25 reservation enough time to finish bfast by park opening?
2. Are the crowd levels on Tuesday so much less that it is worth switching our ADRs from Monday to Tuesday?
3. Or should we keep the Monday reservation?

1. If you don't mind dining and dashing.
(That assumes immediate seating, which is not always the case.)
2. Nope.
3. Toss-up.

Where is so good about the be our guest resturant. Someone was telling me it's booked months in advance. Just wondering why it's so populour

Where is so good about the be our guest resturant. Someone was telling me it's booked months in advance. Just wondering why it's so populour

Themed like Beast's Castle interior.
In MK, there are few "nice" (non-chracter) restaurants, so BoG is a standout.

Last edited:

Where abouts is it

New Fantasyland.
As far northwest as you can go.

MK_FantL_042415_zps8ymr8px3.jpg

We are traveling to WDW April 17-21; planned originally to do MK on Monday, 4/18, followed by DHS on Tues. We have ADR at BOG in MK at 8:10 on Monday (booked in order to be in park at opening). After reading online, looks like Tuesday is a better day for MK, but can only get ADR at BOG for 8:25 that day. Is an 8:25 reservation enough time to finish bfast by park opening? Are the crowd levels on Tuesday so much less that it is worth switching our ADRs from Monday to Tuesday? Or should we keep the Monday reservation? Hope this question makes sense, #firsttimeposting
Our experience in November was that everyone with pre park opening could get in line and enter the park as soon as they started letting breakfast guests in which was about 7:50 am. We went right to BOG and got in line there. We were done eating and in line for 7dmt at 8:40. We got to to MK about 7:40. We have a picture on main street with a time stamp of 7:56 am. Our reservation was for 8:20 but they didn't make us wait to go in to BOG.

Where do the CMs hold you "in line for 7dmt" after eating?
A line was forming at the fp entrance. They let us on about 8:45. We rode once and got in line for A&E. We were in to see them at 9:10. It was only chance to see A&E with a short wait. I wasn't able to get a fp.

We had 8:05 reservations and were let in with everyone else who had breakfast reservations--they weren't checking times at the front gate, but I don't know about whether they were checking times at the entrance to the restaurant. We did get held up checking in even though we pre-ordered. It was annoying: they made us go to a CM and re-order everything. Even with that, we were done by 8:30 and had a few minutes to kill before they let us on 7DMT. I highly recommend BOG breakfast--that morning in MK we got SO much done. It was wonderful and open and not crowded (first week in Dec). I hate waking up super early, and we were definitely exhausted earlier than normal, but it was a great morning--so nice to just walk on Peter Pan and enjoy the parks without feeling crowded.

We did BOG at 8:20 early January and we were out before 9. We had pre-ordered though so we just checked in and got to find a table. The food was there really quickly too! I thoroughly enjoyed it! Got so much done in Fantasyland before lunchtime!

To sum up:

- pre order your meal
- arrive at the MK gates early (7:30-40). Get into the ADR lineup, which is usually on the far left.
- When they open the ADR gate, head straight to BOG. They usually don't look too closely at the actual ADR times at opening.
- after breakfast, head straight towards SDMT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter