Be Our Guest breakfast ADR's - NOW AVAILABLE for booking!!!! (beyond Oct. 3rd)

You can call if you don't see the time you want - 8:45 was the only time showing but the CM moved it to 8:00

Also try putting in the exact time you want (8am, 8:30am, etc) rather then breakfast, because when I first searched I searched under the breakfast time and the first available time they gave me was for 8:45am. Then I hit 8am and the first available time was for 8am then the next available time was for 8:15am. Good luck.

Also try putting in the exact time you want (8am, 8:30am, etc) rather then breakfast, because when I first searched I searched under the breakfast time and the first available time they gave me was for 8:45am. Then I hit 8am and the first available time was for 8am then the next available time was for 8:15am. Good luck.
I did call and they didn't move the time for me...they said that was the time available...8:45. But when I typed 8am..one came up. Strange the reservationist didn't change it for me when I specifically said I wanted 8am.

I have a BOG 11/22 at 10:50 if anyone wants to coordinate.. going to post on November thread also

I am getting tons of dinning buddy texts for 8:00 am appointment in second week of October so don't give up ppl
In fact I admit I might have over booked for days I wasn't initially planning on ....

Just snagged one for us, wanted to thank everyone for their diligent alerting!
ditto! seeing all the earlier posts about availability starting thursday, i was expecting to have a wait a little longer.
but then all of those little notifications popped up...
so happy to have a breakfast on the books! :)

free dining..check..180 mark ADR with all I wanted..check.. BOG Breakfast ADR..check..now I have to wait another 27 days for FP+ (common Anna and Elsa FP and 7MT FP..I know you want to comme to mamma :P)

So happy, thank you everyone for this helpful thread. Booked one at 8:05 am on Oct 28 and one at 8:10 on Oct 30 Had to click 8:00 am and not on Breakfast which gave me later times only.
Now to find a dinner at BOG on either Oct. 28 or 30. If anyone has an extra res on one of these two dates, please let me know.

Wow - thanks for the head's up - actually got a Crystal Palace for 7 AM on Christmas Eve - official park hours still say they open at 9 - guessing that's changing soon...

Finally, someone canceled a CP and my scout notified me. I'm a happy camper now :)

I'm having no luck with CP cancellations. There have only been 2 that I've seen and both were 9:25. I got an 8:05 BoG. While I'd rather CP, I'm not wasting the 9 o clock hour eating breakfast.

One is available now for 9:55 on October 13. In case it helps anyone. There is an 8:05 breakfast open too.

I'm having no luck with CP cancellations. There have only been 2 that I've seen and both were 9:25. I got an 8:05 BoG. While I'd rather CP, I'm not wasting the 9 o clock hour eating breakfast.

I was looking for a late breakfast CP. The morning I was looking for has AM EMH and I already had a pre-park opening CRT on another day so that probably helped me out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter