Be Our Guest breakfast ADR's - NOW AVAILABLE for booking!!!! (beyond Oct. 3rd)

8:05am not bad. You have to search for the 8am time slot. When I seached breakfast alone, I received reaults that were 9am or layer.

Edit: phone post

Last edited:
Ok now that BOG is on, can those with CRT or 1900 PF or even Ohana cancel them now and move over to BOG? :lmao:

Looks like someone did because I just got an Ohana breakfast. Keep checking for the date/time you want.

Got 8:00am on the 8th and 5th for 4. :cool2:
Now, gotta keep checking for Akershus on the 6th... here's hoping someone would rather go to MK!

You can call if you don't see the time you want - 8:45 was the only time showing but the CM moved it to 8:00

When i selected Breakfast , an 8:35, 8:40 and 9:00 popped up. I snagged the 8:35. But then after I was done, I went back and selected an 8:00 search time...and up popped a 8:10! So make sure you do both if you want an earlier pre-park opening time slot!! (P.S. This was for Sat 11/14)

Ok now that BOG is on, can those with CRT or 1900 PF or even Ohana cancel them now and move over to BOG? :lmao:
It's happening. Cancellations are going on right now. And I'm happy about that.
I really need to get CP on a certain day.

They might pop up now if people are switching stuff around. Good luck!

I agree with this. I was able to get an 8am BOG breakfast for 10/16 :banana: and because of that I had to give up my 10:30am BOG lunch for the same day. However, I happened to check to see if there was a lunch for the same date but at a later time, luckily I was able to get a 1:20pm lunch. So now we will be having both breakfast and lunch at BOG on 10/16 and on 10/17 we will be having dinner :goodvibes...too much BOG you ask??? I think not :rotfl:!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter