• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Be our guest and fireworks

BOG Tom

Earning My Ears
I have a be our guest at 9 am, and a cinderella royal at 10 am, and lunch at 12:50, then plan on parade at 3pm.

I have two dinners planned crystal palace at 6:30 and be our guest at 8:20pm.

I had fireworks desert but had to cancel to get be our guest dinner.

Ideally, I would keep desert party and have be our guest at 6ish but that's unlikely.

The morning be our guest was really just to explore and get the grey stuff.

Now I'm questioning fireworks party and cancelling be our guest dinner, or cancelling be our guest breakfast and and re getting firework package.

Two girls 5 and 9.

Opinions?

Well, BoG at 9:00 a.m. is prime touring time with little to no wait, so I'd cancel that one for sure.

CRT I'd move back a bit, if possible fore the same reason.

If you do the dessert party, you don't need Crystal Palace or BoG unless you're not planning on eating many desserts.

Personally, I'd book the dessert party and keep trying for a BoG around 4:00.

I don't think you can tour BoG without a reservation. Apparently, if you call wdw they can double book fireworks and later dinner. So I got a little breathing room.

I don't think you can tour BoG without a reservation. Apparently, if you call wdw they can double book fireworks and later dinner. So I got a little breathing room.

So what you're really saying is you want to keep one of the BoG ressies, so you can see inside, but you're not sure if you want the desert party?

When are you going? BoG dinner becomes a prix fix, 3 course meal after July 27. That's a lot of food to eat on top of all the desserts at the dessert party. I think you need to choose one or the other and/or get a lunch BoG.

June. So it's hard to get what restaurant and time slot I want .

I am hoping for early cinderella breakfast, lunch that reserved parade seats, BoG dinner at 6, then fireworks reserved seating.

I have the disney deluxe plan, so food price is already paid for.

I am already blowing a small fortune, so 200 bucks for fireworks reserved seating is a minor expense at this point if it unloads stress of fighting crowds.

If I was to keep BoG dinner at 8:20pm, and finish by 9:15pm, would I be able to go directly to my firework seating. Do I have to goto tommorland first, it seems far from BoG

Pretty sure you have to sign in at Tomorrowland Terrace for the Dessert party AKA reserved seating. I don't know of any reserved viewing that does not include the dessert part. I understand you don't actually intend to eat any dessert, but I still don't think you could by pass check in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter