Be Our Guest and fastpass Question

tchan03

I have found my Cinderella
Hi my family of 4 are heading to WDW in March.

We already ordered MagicBands. We never used fastpass+ before.

We do plan to go for BOG lunch.

My friend who also has a family of 4 may be joining us for the same lunch , it`s undetermined riight now

Let``s say we eventually will have lunch together, that means i need a table of 8 people.

Now How does it work, only one person out of these 8 people needs to go grab fastpass? Or in advance i go reserve using fastpass+??

Thanks
TC

As far as I could see, each group needs their own reservation. There are 3 groups of us going next week, but I had to make separate reservations for each group.

Hi my family of 4 are heading to WDW in March.

We already ordered MagicBands. We never used fastpass+ before.

We do plan to go for BOG lunch.

My friend who also has a family of 4 may be joining us for the same lunch , it`s undetermined riight now

Let``s say we eventually will have lunch together, that means i need a table of 8 people.

Now How does it work, only one person out of these 8 people needs to go grab fastpass? Or in advance i go reserve using fastpass+??

Thanks
TC

You don't "grab" a fast pass per se for this. You will have to use the link from the email and plug in your reservation number. Then only the ones that are registered in your group that have access to FP+ will be allowed to do the fast pass lunch. You need to share the email link with your friends and coordinate your lunch times.

Here is the link:
https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/Login.aspx

You can only make the Be Our Guest fastpass reservation for the guests who are registered in your room. You could not do it for your friends in another room. You would have to tell them what time you are reserving for, then have them reserve for the same time.

No such thing as grabbing a fastpass in the park anymore, and the Be Our Guest lunch can only be booked using the link above.

Thanks
Oh no...my trip is 2 weeks away, i doubt there is space left....

We are going in May, when I access the BOG fast pass it states that there isn't any time available. Am I too early or do you think they are all booked?

We are going in May, when I access the BOG fast pass it states that there isn't any time available. Am I too early or do you think they are all booked?

too early, March and April opened up about 10 days ago. April was early based on past history

Thanks for the quick reply. I will just keep checking, just happy I did not miss out on it.

Thanks

you shouldn't have any trouble. Remember the link I gave you is not "public", if you don't have the link you have to stay in line for a table. I just used it a few days ago for march 23 and all time slots were open after like 11AM

What reservation number do you use? I can't seem to get it to work. We're going next week, so we're probably too late, but thought I'd try. Thanks!

What reservation number do you use? I can't seem to get it to work. We're going next week, so we're probably too late, but thought I'd try. Thanks!

Your Disney resort reservation (all numbers) or the # on the yellow DME luggage tags.

There are probably times available, can't hurt to try. Good luck

If you use a fastpass+ for BOG, does that mean you only have two left to use on rides that day?

You don't "grab" a fast pass per se for this. You will have to use the link from the email and plug in your reservation number. Then only the ones that are registered in your group that have access to FP+ will be allowed to do the fast pass lunch. You need to share the email link with your friends and coordinate your lunch times.

Here is the link:
https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/Login.aspx

This. :thumbsup2

Thanks

You should be fine if you're flexible about your times -- when we went the restaurant wasn't even half full at 11:30 am. But you do need to get the FP for the lunch or you'll be waiting in a huge line.

Same. You'll probably be ok if you're willing to eat at odd times.

You will get an email from Disney any day now -- it's easier to book it directly from the email if you still can't get it to work. You need to use your resort reservation number, but it can't have any letters.

Hello! I just used the link to try for May 31-June 8 and it won't let me register. My resort reservation has letters in it.... does that matter? Or do I just remove the letters and use the numbers only? THANKS!

Hello! I just used the link to try for May 31-June 8 and it won't let me register. My resort reservation has letters in it.... does that matter? Or do I just remove the letters and use the numbers only? THANKS!

Use the numbered reservation from when you ordered your magic bands

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter