Be or guest? How? ; )

Pluto777

DIS Veteran
Looking at BOG to attempt to change a reservation and make a new one- really ANY new reservation, and literally EVERYTHING (every date and time) is 'greyed out' - from now until 6 months. Is that even possible or am I looking at some glitch? Thx!

My advice- stick with what you have and check back about a week prior to your reservation... you will see cancellations and be able to change. It worked for us at both BOG and Ohana. Also try Touring Plans ADR finder. Good luck!

Definitely put in a Touring Plans reservation finder request. I was able to adjust two seemingly impossible reservations that way. MDX let me book the new ADR time using the TP text message link, then I went in and cancelled the less desirable time I had an ADR for.

I tried looking for BOG reservations on random days in June and July and found availability for breakfast at least on each day I checked. Maybe it is just booked up for the dates/times you are looking for.

Keep trying, we couldn't get BOG when our window opened. DW kept trying and found a 8:00 Am reservation. We're still trying to get a dinner reservation for our trip.
Good luck.

I agree with the previous posters. Use the reservation finder on touring plans. You can set up searches for two restaurants (giving your dates and how many people). It's free to use is has been a life saver for my upcoming trip. I managed to score reservations for 8 to BOGR at 1 month out. Don't be discouraged if you miss out on a couple chances (I missed at least 5 reservation openings by missing the text /email - they go quick).

The touring plans text / email links you right to the reservation page on the MDX page. Easy peasy.

Looking at BOG to attempt to change a reservation and make a new one- really ANY new reservation, and literally EVERYTHING (every date and time) is 'greyed out' - from now until 6 months. Is that even possible or am I looking at some glitch? Thx!
Keep checking the app and also use a res finder like touring plans or ***********. We were able to get BOG and Ohana less than a week out. Not much may open up now but as you get closer to everyone's cancellation windows, times will pop up you just have to be stealthy and book fast.

I agree with Touring plans reservation finder as well. Just this morning I got notification of a few late dinners at BOG openings on May 3 and May 4. So it does work and hopefully your dates will come up eventually

I am not sure when you are going but after it goes Signature (2 credits) I expect reservations will be a lot easier to get. I remember when if you wanted to eat at Le Cellier that was your 1st ADR you tried to make. Well it went Signature and now if you want to eat there you can get an ADR. Some friends in the World now sent me a text saying the got an ADR there a day before they decided to eat there. Unthinkable a few years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter