Bday dinner near Epcot

MinnieTink

DIS Veteran
Ok gang.... just looking for ideas and suggestions (and tell me your favorite dish too!) in a restaurant in or around Epcot. Looking for someplace delish for my birthday dinner. Just me and my husband. Can be in the countries, BC, YC, Boardwalk, Swan/Dolphin. Even will consider Topolino tho I don’t know much about it.
Thanks everyone! Hope you’re all staying sane and healthy!

If you are looking for something special, I would consider Monsieur Paul, a step above Chef de France.
Also really enjoyed Il Mulino at the Swan, BlueZoo at Dolphin and Flying Fish.
Never had a bad meal at any of them.

In that area I'd suggest either Flying Fish or Shulas depending upon if you enjoy seafood or steak more.

I think Flying Fish is the most beautiful restaurant in Disney and their seafood dishes never disappoint. Fish is definitely their strong suit, but their pork belly appetizer is also amazing.

Shulas is definitely an old school steakhouse and for years I balked at eating steak at a place owned by a football coach, but it blew every other Disney steakhouse away. Beyond the steaks the service is impeccable and its a true special experience.

Another thing my husband and I like to do in the Boardwalk area is a crawl of sorts around the restaurants. We've done the Swan and Dolphin restaurants (Bluezoo, Il Mulino, and Shulas) all in one night and grabbed some drinks and an appetizer or entree to share at the bar. Fun way to try several places at once and Flying Fish and/or Ale and Compass could be added to the equation. Bluezoo also has a rare happy hour in Disney.

Lots of great options in that area.

I have not yet been (had a reservation in April :sad1:) Takumi Tei. I know some say it is overpriced, but I am one to check it out for myself before I make a judgment. ;)

Flying Fish. Always an elegant meal.

Yachtsman Steakhouse. Haven't been in a while but we really enjoyed our meal there. Service was excellent.

Kimono's. Go before the karaoke and it is very quiet and relaxed.

Topolino's Terrace (another one haven't been ... April reservation 😢) but it has been receiving excellent reviews and gives us an excuse to ride the Skyliner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter