Bcv

BCV is one of our DVC homes. It's very nice. Did you get your reservation directly from Disney or from a DVC member? You stay will be different depending on who you got your reservation from.

You'll get one queen bed and one double sleeper sofa. Mini kitchen with undercounter refrigerator, microwave, toaster and coffeepot. 4 bath towels. Coffee mugs and glasses, plus paper plates and bowls and plastic ware.

What else do you need to know?

Thanks for the info.
We rented points from a dvc member...
should I bring x-tra plates and bowls?? How about x-tra towels for pool?
Thanks!
Lauren

We are taking pastic bowls and plastic plates. There is a hut at the side of the quiet pool where you can get extra towels for swimming from.

Hi,

BCV is great!! Studios are nice.

If you need extra paper supplies, just let housekeeping know and they will bring them. Pool towels are located at the pool.

bring your own laundry detergent and fabric softner - Disney is expensive.

on the 4th floor there is a free laundry room for the studio guest to use.

but Disney's detergent and FS is expensive!!!

I also bring a bacon micowave cooker (okay I don't know the proper name).

you can cook eggs in one of the mugs. You can put bacon on a paper towel for that matter. this is using the microwave.

there is a toaster - so sandwiches for lunch.

loved my BCV studio room.

oh yes, BCV was designed to look like a USED cabin on the beach. some members are complainting about how used the room look - they were not told the story (all Disney resorts have a story behind them) by their guides.

Deb & Bill said:
You stay will be different depending on who you got your reservation from.

Can you explain this? We are taking our first trip home in December with friends who are renting their points from another DVC member. I am going to request that we are close to each other, but is there something else that I need to be prepared for?

maciec said:
Can you explain this? We are taking our first trip home in December with friends who are renting their points from another DVC member. I am going to request that we are close to each other, but is there something else that I need to be prepared for?

I believe the person who said it depended on who your reservation was through was talking about housekeeping. If you are staying on points, yours or someone elses, there is no daily housekeeping. On the 4th day you get what they call "trash and towel" service. If you are paying cash and booked through Disney, you would get daily housekeeping. I hope that helps. It shouldn't matter too much concerning location requests, just to remember that requests are just that....
Hope this helps.
Nancy :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter