• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BCV & VWL Points for rent $15 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be needing 318 points at Boulder Ridge for 2 bedroom in June 2019 (early I know). Is this something you could do?

Looking for 1 night in a studio at SSR or OKW or Poly in a standard studio for 9/7 for two adults. Thank you.

Interested in a BCV studio from Feb 22-25, 2019. I am a current DVC owner and have rented points in the past. This is a "friends" trip and I'm out of my own points :).
Thank you!

Hi. We are looking at BCV from 2/2/19-2/9/19 . . . Which happens to be exactly 120 points . . .

I am looking for BCV studio for April 1-10, 2019 (flexible with dates)

Please let me know :)

Hi. I'm looking for 2 studios at VWL, for two nights and 1 studio for 1 night, VWL a total of 45 points for the dates of 01/06/19-01/08/19 , 2 nights ,1 studio, 01/06/19-01/07/19 1 night for another studio, the first studio will have 4 adults the second studio will have 2 adults, and 1 child age 11 can you help? thanks so much!!

Hello, looking for a studio or 1 BR at any of the WDW Orlando resorts 11/6/2018-11/13/2018. 2 adults, 2 kids. Thanks for checking!

Hi I am looking for points (150) for either AKL or Boardwalk Villas studio(standard view), 4-17-4/23 or 4/24
Please let me know availability
Thanks!

I have points for BCV and VWL. Please let me know what you are looking for; I am flexible on how many points I will rent. I can rent up to 230 at VWL and 120 at BCV. But if you need more, I can work with you.

$15 per point

Experienced renter with references.

Thank you!

Looking for VWL (Copper Creek or Boulder Ridge) 1 bedroom villa for 3/25-3/30 2019. I think it comes out to 191 points needed.

Looking for 1 br Nov 1-4, prefer BLT, BWV, BCV, or VWL that's 81-98 pts. Please advise.
Will forward necessary details promptly.
Thanks

I have points for BCV and VWL. Please let me know what you are looking for; I am flexible on how many points I will rent. I can rent up to 230 at VWL and 120 at BCV. But if you need more, I can work with you.

$15 per point

Experienced renter with references.

Thank you!

So an update on our needs: We are looking for one 1-bedroom and 2 Studios at VWL, from 3/24-3/28/2019. I think it's a total of 284 pts. I know it's early. Is that doable? When can that be booked??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter