BCV to HS... what's quicker? Boat or Skyliner?

chris4disney

DIS Veteran
Traveling from BCV to HS... which way is quicker? By boat or Skyliner? Does it make a difference if it's for Rope Drop vs. other random times of the day? I know the Skyliner you would have to transfer to the HS line, but is that still quicker than the boats having to stop at other resorts along the way?

If you use Skyliner then you have to on the longest route of IG to CBR then CBR to HS. You will also have all the CBR and Pop/AoA people also rope dropping on the CBR - HS line.

Walking is probably the easiest. If you see the boat coming into YC/BC there is only Swan/Dolphin before HS.

When I have stayed at Yacht club in the past, normally walk for rope drop and then take the boat on the way back

I think the boat is quicker than the Skyliner, especially at Rope Drop. I think you'll run into a crowd at the CBR transfer where 4 resorts are all trying to get to DHS.

We often stay at BWV and we usually walk to DHS for Rope Drop.

For walking, you can "cut through" BWV pool area so you don't have to walk all the way around the far side of the hotel by Jelly-Rolls. It really is an easy walk if that is an option for your party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter