BCV studio refrigerater question...

chris4disney

DIS Veteran
How big are the refrigeraters in a BCV studio? Are they any bigger than the mini frig's at the Moderates? Is there any kind of freezer box in them? If so, how big is the freezer area? We plan to order a few grocery's for a stay and I'd like to get an idea of how much space we'll have to work with. I know not much probably... but can I fit a gallon of milk, few bottles of water, maybe some yogurt or something comfortably?

Yes they are much larger than the frigs in the mod/delux resorts. It does have a freezer too. We usually can get about 5 bottles of water in the freezer, so you could buy frozen entree. I would say the studio frigs are almost twice the size as the mod ones. We can get a 12 pack of beer, wine, juice, fruit and water and still have plenty of room for leftovers. There are places on the door to store stuff too. There is someone on the disboards that has pictures, so maybe they'll post.

I agree. The fridge fits just under the counter, so imagine from floor to counter. We stayed at Carribean Beach before we bought into DVC and the refrigerator is at least twice as big. The top area is for freezing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter