• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BCV room request

sgarvey1

Earning My Ears
Hi, we are checking into BCV in a studio next week after our cruise. I have been reading about the rooms being rundown and the fact that some things in the room did not work. Wondering if there is a way to request one of the refurbished rooms ahead of time?

Thanks so much!

Hi, we are checking into BCV in a studio next week after our cruise. I have been reading about the rooms being rundown and the fact that some things in the room did not work. Wondering if there is a way to request one of the refurbished rooms ahead of time?

Thanks so much!

We stayed at BCV (1 bedroom) in June after cruise on the Fantasy. Our room was in great shape, pretty sure it wasn't refurbished. But I guess you could call DVC & "request" a refurbished room. :)

Thanks so much!

None of them have been refurbished at this time. Only soft items like bedding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter