BCV refurbishment movement ?

Quick addendum as we leave this am…
I did walk up the central stairway and peeked into 2nd floor - a quick glance from construction workers indicated that I was not exactly welcome to enter that floor.
The door into the 3rd floor actually had a “construction zone” sign on it, indicating only construction workers were allowed.
Were you ready with your "Oops! Sorry, I guess I'm lost!"

This makes sense! Random blocks of 1 BR rooms are popping up for October on the DVC site. They could be cancellations, but you never know.

Have the refreshes to BVC been completed? I'm going at the end of November and wondering if I need to ask for a refurbished room.

Have the refreshes to BVC been completed? I'm going at the end of November and wondering if I need to ask for a refurbished room.

We are here now, and they are finishing renovations on the 1st floor. Floors 2-5 are finished. So whatever they assign you in November will be a newly renovated room. Yay!! Enjoy your trip!

We are here now, and they are finishing renovations on the 1st floor. Floors 2-5 are finished. So whatever they assign you in November will be a newly renovated room. Yay!! Enjoy your trip!
Hi there!
Are refurbs completed in all the lobby areas in both the hotel and villas ? Are they doing any painting on exterior of hotel or villas? Thanks!

Hi there!
Are refurbs completed in all the lobby areas in both the hotel and villas ? Are they doing any painting on exterior of hotel or villas? Thanks!
Yes, renovations are finished in both lobbies. They look nice! The only drawback is with the first floor closed, the various stairs are closed. I imagine that in an emergency, we could use them to evacuate, but they are closed for daily use. There are no exterior renovations that I have noticed.

Yes, renovations are finished in both lobbies. They look nice! The only drawback is with the first floor closed, the various stairs are closed. I imagine that in an emergency, we could use them to evacuate, but they are closed for daily use. There are no exterior renovations that I have noticed.
Thanks!

Woohoo! Thanks so much MommaKetch for the update! Enjoy your magical trip!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter