BCV refurbishment movement ?

I thought they were supposed to restart in August. Anyone there now that can say if they started on the 3rd floor?

I’m dying to know this as well. I’ve posted the question in a couple threads, with zero response.
Somebody, anybody, please help a girl out. 🙂

Somebody posted over on the Yacht & Beach Club thread on 08/30/2023. They are staying in BCV. They asked and were told that there was no construction going on anywhere at BCV, other than rewiring some TVs. They were told that construction would start back up next week (which would mean after Labor Day). Of course, we don't know if that cast member had accurate info, or if he/she had accurate info but plans change.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...ion-questions.3400342/page-2103#post-65023009

Has there been any new movement on the BCV refurbishment? Maybe it will be next week after Labor Day week.

3rd floor work was being done yesterday starting at 9am—could hear it from our 4th floor 1br. No work so far today, Sunday.
That would make sense. They previously did the top 2 floors, so moving down to the 3rd floor seems like a logical next phase. Sure will be nice when they get through this. Seems to be taking forever.

We are going the week after Thanksgiving! Yes, please get all the floors done!!! Any update? Is work still progressing on the 3rd floor?

i am there now - work is clearly being done on 2nd floor. Walking from the BC Marketplace, every 2nd floor room in that courtyard has the lights on and plastic is visible hanging over the inside of all windows. We are in 127/129 and all afternoon there was a grinding sound (like paint stripping on wood) coming from just above our room. Third floor rooms did not have the same visible plastic.

i am there now - work is clearly being done on 2nd floor. Walking from the BC Marketplace, every 2nd floor room in that courtyard has the lights on and plastic is visible hanging over the inside of all windows. We are in 127/129 and all afternoon there was a grinding sound (like paint stripping on wood) coming from just above our room. Third floor rooms did not have the same visible plastic.
Thank you for the update!
Enjoy your vacation.🌼

TY

Yes, thank you for the update!!!! Going in October and really would love a refurbished room with the Murphy bed.

Quick addendum as we leave this am…
I did walk up the central stairway and peeked into 2nd floor - a quick glance from construction workers indicated that I was not exactly welcome to enter that floor.
The door into the 3rd floor actually had a “construction zone” sign on it, indicating only construction workers were allowed.

Quick addendum as we leave this am…
I did walk up the central stairway and peeked into 2nd floor - a quick glance from construction workers indicated that I was not exactly welcome to enter that floor.
The door into the 3rd floor actually had a “construction zone” sign on it, indicating only construction workers were allowed.
Thanks for all the recon!

Does anyone know when the construction is to be done? Just snagged a 1bedroom in March for a few nights before our cruise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter