BCV-refurbished?

Mary Diehl

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if the Beach Club Villas is getting refurbished soon. I thought I read on here last year that it was to be done some time last year or this year. Anyone know? Thanks

The Beach Club is scheduled for Refurbishment.
What I have read is when approximately 2/3 of the hotel is complete they will start on the Villas, followed by the Yacht Club. There is no solid date for the BC start, but it is rumored to be in October.
None of this is yet announced officially by Disney

The Beach Club is scheduled for Refurbishment.
What I have read is when approximately 2/3 of the hotel is complete they will start on the Villas, followed by the Yacht Club. There is no solid date for the BC start, but it is rumored to be in October.
None of this is yet announced officially by Disney

DVC renovations are done completely separate from hotel renovations. DVC members pay for all renovations, so they are done less frequently than the hotels where they just raise the nightly rate to cover the renovations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter