BCV or GF

sweetdana

DIS Veteran
With the 23rd fast approaching a possible flip for a ressie may be able to happen.

I currently have a 1 BD at BC for 9/21 -9/29 (last weekend will be FW, will be there for MNSCHP too :)) We are Epcot and MK peeps. Will do mostly only those 2 parks.

WE LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVE the lazy river and with 2 little ones the walk in sand pool is a 10 out of 10 Any rumors/pics of pools as cool.. not as cool.. ?

We love that it is a small resort and there is no walking ever to get refills on mugs, or a 10 second walk to the quiet pool for a nightly hot tub feet soak.

(DD8 and DD1 will be with DH and I).

Do I keep our fav resort we transferred in points for .. or try something new?

Considering a split with the 1st 2-3 days at GF, but IDK if I want to move with 2 kids and I have the points for a 1 bedroom the whole time. (not I have enough extra points to do the 1 BD at GF.) I really think I do not want to move.

I know it will be harder to try later, but our next trip will be 1+ yr away. I think it will be winter 2014 or spring break 2015.

Sell me on trying the new one, or waiting for another time, when it is not FW and Swimming weather..

love bcv - that say if you 2 favorite parks are MK and Epcot then might be trying BLT if you can.

the problem with GFV and MK is you must either take the monorail or their boat.
this is a big problem if the monorail has problems.

at least at the Polyn you can also walk over to TTC and take the ferry.

at BLT you can walk over to the MK in less time than taking the monorail to the MK.

love bcv - that say if you 2 favorite parks are MK and Epcot then might be trying BLT if you can.

Agree with this.

We own at both BLT and BCV and have the dilemma of where we want to book for next year. I guess this is a good problem to have. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter