BCV Mini trip report 11/5-11/9

SylviaL

Mouseketeer
We just returned from BCV. We used DME and it was great. It took us about an hour to get to BCV (stopped at CBR and BW first) at 2:30pm. Luggage didn't arrive until 4:30pm. Our room wasn't ready until 4:30pm. It was pre-assigned. We stayed in room 302, a dedicated 2BR with queens and and in-laws stayed in 303 (1BR). Both rooms were in great condition. Service was pretty good--when I asked for a hairdryer, bedrails, and more towels, they arrived promptly.

DS2 had a blast at the pool. I think he went down that small waterslide 50 times. DS4 preferred the sandy beach and the lazy river. I think we would have been content spending all day at the pool. They were checking IDs but there were plenty of chairs.

We ate at Beaches & Cream twice for lunch and Cape May for breakfast and dinner. It's so nice to have good restaurants at the resort.

We loved being able to walk into Epcot (and not have to fold up our double stroller). It's just such a great location--we can run over and get fish & chips in the U.K. and bakery items in France!

We all had a great time. It was my in-laws first trip there and they loved it. We're hoping to convince them to buy some points. Our next trip to BCV won't be until 10/06 but we're really hoping to squeeze another trip in!

Glad you enjoyed your stay. Were your rooms overlooking the BCV pool? How did you like your view?

Room 302 (2BR at the very end of the hallway) overlooked the BCV pool. We liked it. The kids liked seeing the water. My in-laws had room 303 (1BR) which overlooked the courtyard. My requests were for non-smoking and to be close together and we got both.

Welcome back! We have a dedicated 2BR with queens booked for our trip next year! Glad you had a great time! Did you take any pictures of your villa or the resort?

Thanks!

BCV and great pool weather with the family.

This is BCV at it's best.

Welcome back, Goldi

We didn't really take any pictures of the villa or resort--mostly the kids (DS2, DS4 and nephews 3 mos and 3 years). Believe it or not, the best behaved of the bunch was the 3 month old, but he was in a Baby Bjorn for 99% of the time. I know people talk about not liking SAB b/c it's hard to watch the kids but with toddlers, you have to be right there with them anyways. DS4 loved that he could walk across the sand bottomed pool by himself b/c it was so shallow. My brother, nephew4 and niece2 came over for breakfast one morning (they were staying at the YC). It was nice to be able to "entertain" and he was appreciative of our good coffee.

Love to hear these great reports on BCV as we will be staying there for the first time in January.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter