BCV Check-in Question

mhowens

Let's go to Disney!
Hi! Staying at Beach Club Villas for the 1st time in September. We arrive at MCO at 11:15 am and taking a car service to the resort. Is there a lobby/check-in luggage drop at the Villas or should we have the car service take us to the Beach Club main lobby? I assume our room will not be ready that early and we want to store luggage/groceries and head out for lunch.

Thanks!

Check in for Beach Club and Beach Club Villas is in the main BC lobby. Bell Services is right near the check-in desk. Enjoy the trip! BCV are one of our favorite places to stay!

In May, it seemed that the little area to the left of main doors of the villa had people there as checkin and concierge.

Assuming you’ve done online check-in, you really only need the bellhops, who should be able to check your luggage outside where the car drops you off.

Bruce

I highly recommend using the online checkin service prior to your arrival. It really streamlines the whole process. I agree with @bobbiwoz that it seems that one could checkin at the villas, if desired… there were always people there ready to help! However, our bags were definitely stored at the main lobby (not in the villas)… so I would just do everything in there, if you prefer checking in in person. 😉

Have a wonderful trip! We love Beach Club Villas!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter