BCV at Easter?

nmmom95

<font color=teal>I'm a pregnant lesbian in an inte
Do I have any chance of getting a 2 bedroom villa at BCV at the 7 month mark before Easter? We are not going for Easter until 2013. I will make reservations at our home resort (SSR) in February, but I was wondering how quickly BCV villas go around a holiday.

I don't think your chances are all that great. Easter is a crazy, busy time at WDW. But make your reservation and call at 7 months.

Also, Easter Sunday falls on March 31, 2013. So your homer reservation would be April 2012 for your 11 month window, not February.

I don't think your chances are all that great. Easter is a crazy, busy time at WDW. But make your reservation and call at 7 months.

Also, Easter Sunday falls on March 31, 2013. So your homer reservation would be April 2012 for your 11 month window, not February.

:rotfl: Wow, apparently I can't add today. I guess it's worth a shot, but I'm just trying to manage expectations, so no one is expecting SAB.

Thanks!

We got a spring break studio for 2012 at the 7 month mark. We've also been lucky getting a 1br at 7 months in October before. So it does happen, to give you some glimmer of hope.

We got a spring break studio for 2012 at the 7 month mark. We've also been lucky getting a 1br at 7 months in October before. So it does happen, to give you some glimmer of hope.

That's good to hear! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter