BC Studio Villa or Regular Room?

blam84

Earning My Ears
The room layouts seem similar, but the Studio Villa actually looks a bit more cramped to me. Which one of these do you choose and why?

The room layouts seem similar, but the Studio Villa actually looks a bit more cramped to me. Which one of these do you choose and why?
We prefer the regular resort room. It is bigger than the studio villa and feels more luxurious. There are two sinks in the bathroom of the resort room and only one sink in the studio. There are two queen beds in the resort room compared to one queen and a queen-sized Murphy bed in the studio. Many of the resort rooms have a sofa sleeper. The studio feels cramped when the Murphy bed is down while you don't lose any floor space in the resort room. And the villas building is a little further from SAB.

There are a couple pros for the studio. It has a microwave, toaster and coffee pot. All the studios have a full balcony while only 50% of the Beach Club rooms have a full balcony.

Last edited:
We prefer the regular resort room. It is bigger than the studio villa and feels more luxurious. There are two sinks in the bathroom of the resort room and only one sink in the studio. There are two queen beds in the resort room compared to one queen and a queen-sized Murphy bed in the studio. Many of the resort rooms have a sofa sleeper. The studio feels cramped when the Murphy bed is down while you don't lose any floor space in the bed club. And the villas building is a little further from SAB.

There are a couple pros for the studio. It has a microwave, toaster and coffee pot. All the studios have a full balcony while only 50% of the Beach Club rooms have a full balcony.
Thanks so much for the info. And for confirming what I was seeing on paper. I wasn't sure if the locations were that much better, or if there were other amenities that would make it worth it. It sounds like other than the microwave, toaster, and coffee pot, it's actually a worse situation. Thanks for the help!

I think it may depend on how many people are staying in the room. If it's one person, or two people sharing a bed, then the Murphy bed won't be pulled down and taking up space. Maybe the person(s) like the kitchenette in the studio and don't care about the two sinks in the bathroom.

If it's more than 2 people, or it's 2 people who don't want to share a bed, then that's a different story.

I think it may depend on how many people are staying in the room. If it's one person, or two people sharing a bed, then the Murphy bed won't be pulled down and taking up space. Maybe the person(s) like the kitchenette in the studio and don't care about the two sinks in the bathroom.

If it's more than 2 people, or it's 2 people who don't want to share a bed, then that's a different story.
It'll be two adults and three kids. So that Murphy bed would be out most of the time I think

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter