• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BBWWS Ticket Query

jclaydon

Earning My Ears
We are off the DLRP next Tuesday, after spending a few days in Paris. I phoned the restaurant reservation line a few weeks ago to book, which included BBWWS on the Tuesday evening (6.30pm show). I've seen that you can buy tickets in advance, but I've got a Shareholder card so wanted to get them a bit cheaper.

I assumed that reserving by phone, meant that we could just turn up at the required time and pay the cost. However I'm a bit worried now that we should have booked tickets. Does anyone have any experience of this?

I've also just seen on another thread that apparently if you have a disability pass you can save 50% off the price, but can't see this confirmed anywhere?

Just a bit worried as the only day we can see the show is on the Tuesday, which is also the day we arrive.

I have not seen or heard of a discount for BBWWS with a Disability pass.....I can't find anything mentionning it on the official DLP IDF or France site and not on the French forums either.

I'll phone up BBWWS and ask them later on and see if they can shed any light on it

That would be really helpful, thank you.

Do you think its better to buy tickets in advance, or will the restaurant reservation be ok? Just bit worried as its the only day we can see the show and also the day we arrive.

Tried ringing the BBWWS number a couple of times and no one is answering, phoned restaurant reservations and they don't know anything about it :confused3

I'd re phone the reservation line and confirm that you have got tickets reserved and then you can just get them using one discount, like the shareholders that you know is ok if the disability one isn't correct.

I'll try again tomorrow just to follow up and I'll be going over there on Thursday if the weather stays nice so I can try to find out then :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter