• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BBC-show Holiday, anyone get it?

Arkiegirl

Mouseketeer
Not sure where to post this. Does anyone get BBC? Look for the show holiday. My family was interviewed last week (Nov 4) at Epcot by them after riding Mission Space. We dont get it where we live and would LOVE to get our hands on a copy of the show. you can email me at rt3773@yahoo.com

I dont but just a bump and moving this to Theme Parks where maybe somebody can help you

I get the BBC as I am in England, the show will probably be on BBC1. Do you know when? I could record it, but am not sure how to get it to you on a format you could use. Send me a PM if you want me to try for you.
Dana.

I would love for someone to record it for me --has anyone seen the Epcot show? I have NO idea how to record it. I didnt know things were different --we have VHS and DVD players

Have sent you an email Arkiegirl.

Bad news, i think its already been on the television! Went on the BBC's website and the programme with orlando was featured on 15th December. Sorry. Perhaps they will repeat it? :(

Arkiegirl, I assume you didn't ask for a copy of the program after they initially interviewed you. I would email or call BBC and just explain that you forgot to ask for a copy of the show after they interviewed you and that you would appreciate a copy now. I don't think it's an unreasonable request. Let us know how you make out. Good luck!

We asked if it would be possible to get a copy when they interviewed us and they said no, so I tried the Holiday website and sent an email and they also said no.

That's not very nice of them at all! I would be a little ticked if I were you! I would have been tempted to tell them they could interview someone else if they cannot fulfill a simple request. UGH! (Apparently they did not have much Disney spirit.) :mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter