BBB-Do they still take pictures?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Last time we were at BBB, there was a photopass photographer who took at least a dozen pictures of the process of our DGD being done. It was 3 years ago, so I wasn't sure-do they still do that? If not, should we bring our cell phones and snap away. This time we're bringing BOTH our DGDs (last time the younger one was too young) so it's twice as important.

in Sept 2015, we had been told there would be a photopass photog and there wasn't. :( It was at the Disney Springs location, so we just assumed we'd been given wrong info and they aren't at that location. We have a reservation at the BBB in the MK in 10 days. Hoping for photogs there! Interested to see if anyone here knows and will answer your question definitively!

Is y
We have a reservation at the BBB in the MK in 10 days. Hoping for photogs there! Interested to see if anyone here knows and will answer your question definitively!

Is your reservation on a Monday? If so, that's the day before ours! We were lucky enough to get the MK this time for Tuesday.

Last time we were at BBB, there was a photopass photographer who took at least a dozen pictures of the process of our DGD being done. It was 3 years ago, so I wasn't sure-do they still do that? If not, should we bring our cell phones and snap away. This time we're bringing BOTH our DGDs (last time the younger one was too young) so it's twice as important.
Yes they do! We were just there during Irma on a 12 day vacation. they took at least 12 of both our girls. We did BBB at the castle.

We had a photographer there the end of Aug. We were at the Disney Springs location. But I think it’s like everything else, sometimes things come up and there isn’t one. I’ve seen a few posts about no photographer.

It’s best to be prepared to take some photos. Even if there is a photographer, they may be busy with someone else when you see something you want a photo of. During our appointment, we got the before shot and after shot. And he came one other time and took a few photos. So if you want step by step photos, be prepared.

Just there a few days ago and yes they were there. Beautiful pictures! However I do always take my camera to makeovers and character meal. Have fun!

Just to verify-we did the BBB yesterday and they did take pictures. It was funny because I only remember the photographer coming over at the end, but apparently she was sneaky, because we got lots of pictures of the girls. After they were done, they sent us to Castle Couture, right around the corner, where we got lots more pictures, more formal. And Grandpa (the payer) got 2-20% discounts, and doesn't know why (but we'll take it!). So it cost us $138 for both girls without gowns (they bought them at home). However, I did notice when we were at Castle Couture afterwards that gowns there cost about the same as at home, so we could have bought gowns there. Instead, Grandpa carried the 2 gowns around the park all morning and didn't do any rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter