Bbb cancellations oct/nov

Just called and they had a MK BBB on Saturday Oct 25 around 3 in the afternoon.

We don't have park tickets for that day, so I had to say no. But thought someone here might be interested.

This was at 12pm EST..

Not BBB but I have two pirates league reservations that I'm canceling on Oct 24th, one at 4:05 pm and the other at 4:15 pm. Let me know if interested, otherwise I will cancel this evening.

I have a reservation for 2 spots at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Downtown Disney on Thursday, November 13 that I need to cancel. 2:30 pm. First to PM gets it!

Just cancelled a 5:50 pm on 10/23 @ DTD for one in order to move to an earlier time. Hope this helps someone!

Just called and there's an 11 AM on 10/25 at DTD for one. Doesn't work for us, but maybe will help someone else.

I have a reservation for 2 spots at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Downtown Disney on Thursday, November 13 that I need to cancel. 2:30 pm. First to PM gets it!

These are still available, but I'm going to be canceling in the next day or two. Anyone? Anyone? :)

How are we able to take over other people cancellations? (If we have PM'ed them)

PM will be the only way. You'll have to coordinate a time where they call in and cancel, and you can be on the phone with them right then and pick it up once it is dropped.

PM will be the only way. You'll have to coordinate a time where they call in and cancel, and you can be on the phone with them right then and pick it up once it is dropped.

Thank you for the response! I wasn't sure how it worked!!

BBB cancellations are starting to pop up for next week. Was just able to move ours from DTD to MK, freeing up a 4:50 pm on 10/23 @ DTD. If you're looking, I recommend calling often!

Texas weather sent you a PM but i don't think it worked. I'm really interested in the Nov. 13th 2:30 BBB that you want to cancel.

I 3 way called with someone to pick up their dropped one. The first CM said she couldn't do it but we called back and the second CM had no problem. ;)

Just giving this thread a little bump in case anyone has any BBB cancellations coming up

Just got back from WDW. I tried to call and get reservations for BBB for 3 months straight with no luck, so I took the advice of another poster and just walked up to see if they had any cancellations and THEY DID. My daughter was ecstatic. Dont give up and dont be discouraged if you cant get ressies beforehand.

Just got back from WDW. I tried to call and get reservations for BBB for 3 months straight with no luck, so I took the advice of another poster and just walked up to see if they had any cancellations and THEY DID. My daughter was ecstatic. Dont give up and dont be discouraged if you cant get ressies beforehand.

So awesome you got in!! Checking @ BBB is def in my plans. Did you get your appt at the MK or DTD location?

I'm about to call and cancel an 11/13 BBB reservation for 2 at Downtown Disney at 2:30 pm.

Didn't get any responses and I want it off my ressie list. :) hope someone grabs it!

I have an appointment at 2:50 on 11/20 at the DTD location. I would love to trade for the same day, just an earlier time. Any one interested in a trade?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter