BB dining package - 2nd F! :(

dclDream2018

Mouseketeer
I am super bummed - I've been assigned to the 2nd F! with my Blue Bayou dinner package. I was really hoping to get 1st showing so I could watch fireworks from our seating area. Does anyone have experience with 2nd show - still worth it?

We did the 2nd show with BB and loved it.Not crowded and we watched fireworks before the show. We’re doing the lunch package next month and got second show which I was surprised about but I’m glad we got it. I guess if you really want the first show you can try a different reservation.

I am super bummed - I've been assigned to the 2nd F! with my Blue Bayou dinner package. I was really hoping to get 1st showing so I could watch fireworks from our seating area. Does anyone have experience with 2nd show - still worth it?
When is your dinner? I've heard of lots of people being offered whichever show they wanted, as long as there was time between their dinner (mind you, ours took two HOURS) and the show.

Winnowill, how did your dinner end up taking two hours? Just interested because I have tried to time ours with having enough time to line up for F! afterwards. If it takes two hours I am in trouble!

Winnowill, how did your dinner end up taking two hours? Just interested because I have tried to time ours with having enough time to line up for F! afterwards. If it takes two hours I am in trouble!
Not Winnowill, but I've had a similar experience at Blue Bayou. Busy night, took a little while to get our drink order, then I couldn't decide on my meal, then the meal took a reasonable amount to arrive, leisurely enjoying our meal, waiting a few minutes for dessert, finishing up drinks, paying, bringing the tickets and goodies (our dining was for the Main Street Electrical Parade, so a light up necklace)... I don't think I've had a dinner there in under 90 minutes... And even lunch took over an hour.

We were done with our meal in a little over an hour. Our server went on break, his replacement was a nincompoop. It literally took 45 minutes for them to sort out our check (which should NOT have been difficult - two parties of two for the F! dinner) and pay. If we'd had cash on hand, we would have definitely used it then just to save that time. We had what we thought was a comfortable FP time for Splash, but we almost missed even the 15-minute grace period.

So the 10:30 F! is sounding like it might be ok! I read some reports that say it's feasible to watch fireworks from the hub and then get to the BB seating for the 2nd F! show. :)

So the 10:30 F! is sounding like it might be ok! I read some reports that say it's feasible to watch fireworks from the hub and then get to the BB seating for the 2nd F! show. :)
This is what we are planning on doing too. Any advice on how to make this go smoothly with a husband who hates crowds lol?

Thanks lalasmama and Winnowill. I suppose I'll just have to keep my 5.30pm reservation (and hope I don't get the nincompoop. Haha!) :D

We were assigned the first show with our booking, but at the end of the meal we were offered either showing.

We were done with our meal in a little over an hour. Our server went on break, his replacement was a nincompoop. It literally took 45 minutes for them to sort out our check (which should NOT have been difficult - two parties of two for the F! dinner) and pay. If we'd had cash on hand, we would have definitely used it then just to save that time. We had what we thought was a comfortable FP time for Splash, but we almost missed even the 15-minute grace period.

:rotfl:I haven't heard that word in a while! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter