Bayomax/Hiro at early EMH?

I thought they only came out by 10 or 1030. I forgot now. We didn't hit them this trip cause of sww. That's for November but I know they aren't emh.

They come out at 10:30. Unless something has changed in the last week or so, I hear they will be leaving soon to make room for the Inside Out characters. If you get in line by 9:45ish, you should be good to meet them before their first break. We went a couple of weeks ago, and DH was in line at 10. They took a break when he still had two people ahead of him, and unfortunately there was a technical problem with Baymax and the break was super long. Hiro even came out and started signing autographs for the people in line (he doesn't normally sign!). Baymax finally did make it out again though!

They come out at 10:30. But if you're going to enter the park for EMH, I'd get in line for them anyway. Yes, you'll be waiting for quite a while, but you'll be waiting even longer if you wait to get in line just before their set opens up.

Watching Baymax leave for break time is worth seeing though. Hiro pulls on his arms, Baymax stumbles along and then starts deflating. They then leave by the side door. A great realistic touch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter