Baymont Inn and Suites

megan926

DIS Veteran
Has anyone stayed here? It is really cheap, but I never heard of it before. My cousin is looking to go with her family, but is wary. Any info would be helpful! TIA!

There are two of them in the area. I've never stayed in one, but there are quite a lot of reviews and pictures of them on Tripadvisor. Baymont is a national chain owned by Wyndham. We're staying at one of them for a night on our next trip; I used points to get it free before we move onsite.

There are two of them in the area. I've never stayed in one, but there are quite a lot of reviews and pictures of them on Tripadvisor. Baymont is a national chain owned by Wyndham. We're staying at one of them for a night on our next trip; I used points to get it free before we move onsite.

please give a review when you get back - something about the tripadvisor reviews bother me.

thanks a whole lot!

Just back from our Disney trip. We stayed in the Baymont Celebration for one night before moving to POP. We checked in around 10 pm and out around 8am, so I can't really give feedback on a lot since we didn't spend much time there.

After checking in and parking the car, it was a bit of a walk from the car, to the elevator bay, then all the way back around to our 6th floor room, but we had luggage and didn't want to use the stairs. We got to the room and our keys didn't work. There was another family about 4 doors down who also could not open the door, so we called to the front desk and they sent a maintenance man to unlock both of our rooms. Since we were only going in to sleep, we didn't bother going down to get our keys activated properly. The moment he opened the door, we were hit with a strong smell like someone had been smoking an illegal substance inside all day. We made sure the worker unlocking the door knew it wasn't us and went along inside.

Once inside everything was fine. The room looks just like the recent pictures on tripadvisor. The bed was comfy, water pressure was fine, AC and TV worked. The shower drain was a bit rusty and the full length mirror had apparently fallen off the bathroom door and not been replaced, but everything else was nice. The small sink, microwave, and fridge would be really helpful to have if you were staying for a while...as would the wardrobe. Nothing really seemed to be to worn or dirty.

The breakfast downstairs was fine as well. It included coffe, orange and apple juice, three kinds of cereal and milk, bagels and cream cheese, bread, mini muffins and donuts, and little waffles that could be toasted. There was also a microwave and toaster downstairs in the breakfast area. Nothing too fancy, but it's a free breakfast to get you moving and on your way to the parks. It's in a decent area, convenient to Disney property and lots of shops and restaurants in the area.

Overall, we would definitely look into staying here again if the price was right.

Used to work there in a 3rd Party capacity. As far as hotels go, it's more than fine. Good breakfast, too. Plus, you get that back road (Black Lake Road) that leads to AK and the Parks if you don't use World Drive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter