Baymax meet

ashleyasiegel

Mouseketeer
heading to Disneyland in a couple weeks. Is Baymax still meeting or is it just Hiro? I keep checking the app but only ever see Hiro listed but wasn’t sure if I keep missing Baymax in the app.

Thanks!

heading to Disneyland in a couple weeks. Is Baymax still meeting or is it just Hiro? I keep checking the app but only ever see Hiro listed but wasn’t sure if I keep missing Baymax in the app.

Thanks!

I heard somewhere (either on here or a Facebook group) that they are fixing some issues with the Baymax costumes, but I don't know if that's fact or one of those "heard it from a friend who heard it from someone whose cousin is a cast member" kind of deals. But that may be why Baymax isn't out lately.

I heard somewhere (either on here or a Facebook group) that they are fixing some issues with the Baymax costumes, but I don't know if that's fact or one of those "heard it from a friend who heard it from someone whose cousin is a cast member" kind of deals. But that may be why Baymax isn't out lately.
It's a very unique costume (not to ruin the magic) curious how it works since they allow guest's to give hugs it seems more than just air inflated. Quite a bit different than typical padding/body suit characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter