Bay Lake Towers check-in

fast43

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
Could someone please tell me if Bay Lake Towers has their own check-in or do you have to check in at the Contemporary Resort? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

They do have their own check in now. We were there in Nov. and there was no wait checking in. Have a ball!

ME passengers still use CR. Here's what the news announcement shows on the member website.

A convenient new check-in desk located in the Bay Lake Tower lobby is available to Disney Vacation Club Members from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.

Members arriving by Disney's Magical Express will continue to check in next door at Disney's Contemporary Resort (where the Front Desk operates 24 hours a day).

The check-in desk in the Bay Lake Tower lobby also provides a variety of services for all Bay Lake Tower Members and Guests to enjoy throughout their stay, including check-out, ticket sales, dining reservations, recreation and spa reservations and more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter