• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bay Lake Towers and Boulder Ridge Villas for rent - 1-7 month window $15 pt 7-11 month $16 pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi,

Studio available 9/14-9/21/17 or part of that time?
Thank you
Hello :)

nothing for the entire stay or split ... this is the only one that has something:
Disney's BoardWalk Villas

Full Availability
View Availability Calendar for Hide Availability Calendar for
Deluxe Studio – Garden/Pool View
Garden or Pool View (Sleeps up to 5)
Sep 16, 2017 - Sep 20, 2017
61 Vacation Points

let me know

Hi again! Would a 2bedroom at either BLT, Boardwalk or BCV if we played with our dates a bit originally thinking February 16-22 2018, we could start the 17th or 18th instead and ending on the 22 or 23? Thanks again!

Hi again! Would a 2bedroom at either BLT, Boardwalk or BCV if we played with our dates a bit originally thinking February 16-22 2018, we could start the 17th or 18th instead and ending on the 22 or 23? Thanks again!
ok this one has 3 constitutive days .. this image will show you availability you can play with:
blt.jpg

If you like I can contact you tomorrow night after 8 pm (est) and we can go by all the dates that can work with you. If that works ill send my email to get your number :)

Hello, could you tell me if there is any availability for a studio (one adult on 10yr girl) for 7 nights. I am flexible on dates between November 1-30.

Thank you!

Hi, looking for flexible dates in Jan, 8 nights, studio or 1 bedroom, Jan 8 up to Jan 20. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter