Bay Lake Tower

LaurenLC

DIS Veteran
Anyone have any great 'tips' or just useful info about Bay Lake Tower? We're staying there in a one bedroom for the first time in October and can't wait! My 5 and 3 year old are VERY excited about walking to the Magic Kingdom!

Anyone have any great 'tips' or just useful info about Bay Lake Tower? We're staying there in a one bedroom for the first time in October and can't wait! My 5 and 3 year old are VERY excited about walking to the Magic Kingdom!

Are you a DVC member staying on points?

your kids are the right age to love the pool at BLT - so be sure to give them time for that.

if you are thinking about TOW deck - think her kids are a little short to see over the wall.

here is a link to a great thread all about BLT

http://www.disboards.com/threads/bl...inks-last-update-of-post-1-6-11-2015.2257082/

come visit us on the dvc boards here a link to them
http://www.disboards.com/#disney-vacation-club.7

your kids are the right age to love the pool at BLT - so be sure to give them time for that.

Thank you!!

I would watch Wishes from the lounge once. You would probably need to hold your children. You can take advantage of the pool and pool activities at both resorts. There is also an activities room. Use the walkway between the resorts to access the monorail. If you leave right after wishes definitely walk as opposed to waiting for the monorail. The other monorail resorts are obviously easily accessible but so are the Wilderness Lodge and Fort Wilderness by boat. I think there is a playground at the lodge and pony rides at the campground. You can even pool hop to the Wilderness Lodge or the Grand Floridian if you wanted.

If you have a lake view, ask for a room toward the center of the horseshoe. This will give you a large laundry room which is nice when the little ones are asleep on the couch and you need to do / fold laundry. My DW likes to request the 5th floor to avoid as many elevator rides to cross over to the CR lobby area. If the 3 yr old is napping and the 5 yr old is bouncing off the walls (speaking from experience), have one person take the 5 yr old down to the Community Center and color or do other activities.

If your kids are anything like mine, you will be able to enjoy watching Wishes and enjoy some adult beverages in the TOW while they snooze in their stroller. Mine never made it at that age no matter how hard we tried. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter