Bay Lake Tower room set up

FSU Girl

DIS Veteran
I originally asked this question over on the Resorts thread, but I think it makes more sense to ask here because Bay Lake Tower is a DVC hotel. I'm staying there on cash, so they don't have separate booking options for the two bedroom to either be dedicated or lock-off. Do I need to call and request a dedicated to get that? Also this might be a silly question, but the sofa and chair that turn into beds, will housekeeping do this or do we have to pull everything out and set it up to become a bed?

If you booked direct with Disney or used a TA, it should be a dedicated 2-bedroom.

You will need to pull out any of the sleepers that you intend to use. If you leave them open during the day, housekeeping will change the bedding.

If you booked direct with Disney or used a TA, it should be a dedicated 2-bedroom.

You will need to pull out any of the sleepers that you intend to use. If you leave them open during the day, housekeeping will change the bedding.
that's great to hear that it's a dedicated! When we open the bedding up will it already have clean sheets on it?

The sofa bed should be made up (with sheets on it), but I don't think the chair will (memory hazy on that).

that's great to hear that it's a dedicated! When we open the bedding up will it already have clean sheets on it?

We've had mixed results. Usually made up but sometimes not. The bedding will be in a bag in a closet if not made up.

I had one more question. Are all the DVC 2 bedrooms booked through cash dedicated or is that just BLT? (Except Boardwalk I know they don't have any dedicated)

I had one more question. Are all the DVC 2 bedrooms booked through cash dedicated or is that just BLT? (Except Boardwalk I know they don't have any dedicated)
The only one I saw that was a lock-off was BWV, and that was specifically stated in the room type. I would suspect that if a lock-off was available, it would be noted in the room type (like for BWV). All of the other 2 bedrooms for Deluxe Villas (DVC) showed a room configuration of 1-king, 2-queens, etc. which means they are dedicated 2-bedrooms. I suspect the 2-bedrooms at OKW are also dedicated units even though a lock-off 2-bedroom has 2-queens in the studio portion.

The only one I saw that was a lock-off was BWV, and that was specifically stated in the room type. I would suspect that if a lock-off was available, it would be noted in the room type (like for BWV). All of the other 2 bedrooms for Deluxe Villas (DVC) showed a room configuration of 1-king, 2-queens, etc. which means they are dedicated 2-bedrooms. I suspect the 2-bedrooms at OKW are also dedicated units even though a lock-off 2-bedroom has 2-queens in the studio portion.
Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter