*** Bay Lake Tower Owners Group***

Has anyone been recently and took pics of what they sell at the Fantasia gift shop? I can’t seem to find recent pics online. Just want to see what they currently carry, so maybe we don’t have to pack as much or even place a grocery order for our upcoming stay. thx!

Just got back from 8 nights in a 2 bedroom, and boy BLT is really due for that refurb. The room was pretty rough in my opinion and had a few issues with the appliances. I know it's coming hopefully next year, looking forward to it.
Sorry to hear that.
When is the refurb supposed to take place?

Fellow BLT owners, it feels like before the COVID shutdown that if you wanted to access the lounge, you had to actually be staying at BLT. Am I remembering that correctly?

For example if we were using our points at Beach Club instead of BLT, we couldn't request lounge reservations.

Anyone remember?

Fellow BLT owners, it feels like before the COVID shutdown that if you wanted to access the lounge, you had to actually be staying at BLT. Am I remembering that correctly?

For example if we were using our points at Beach Club instead of BLT, we couldn't request lounge reservations.

Anyone remember?

That was the case I believe when the lounge first opened but not for many years. One just has to be an owner staying on points on property. And I don’t recall reservations ever except for paid events.

We're BLT owners, and have a reservation for early next year, when the Contemporary pool is going to be closed.
I'm sorry if this has already been discussed, but how does everyone expect this to impact the pool at BLT?

We're BLT owners, and have a reservation for early next year, when the Contemporary pool is going to be closed.
I'm sorry if this has already been discussed, but how does everyone expect this to impact the pool at BLT?
Don’t expect it to have any impact. Only guests staying at BLT can use it’s pool.

Don’t expect it to have any impact. Only guests staying at BLT can use it’s pool.
My understanding is that while the contemporary pool is closed, those guests will be able to use the BLT pool. It'll be our first time staying there, but from photos, the pool doesn't look very big.

My understanding is that while the contemporary pool is closed, those guests will be able to use the BLT pool. It'll be our first time staying there, but from photos, the pool doesn't look very big.
I haven’t seen any announcement regarding this. Don’t think that can happen, just not enough capacity.

I haven’t seen any announcement regarding this. Don’t think that can happen, just not enough capacity.
This is from the Disney website. Unless I’m misunderstanding what they mean by the Bay Lake pool…
1658851697956.png

There are two pools at the Contemporary. The main pool that they are refurbishing, and a smaller pool, the Bay Lake pool, that will remain open. The DVC pool is the third pool. It is available for DVC guests only.

Sorry if this has been asked a lot… I joined in 2020 and haven’t had a chance to see TOWL. I was hoping the special ticket event was going to end before my trip, but alas…

I have a 5:30pm Ohana res on my sole MK day… I’m worried there’s no chance I’ll be able to make it up there given the timing.

Thoughts for people who have been lately, is my best bet doing the ticketed? I don’t necessarily need to see fireworks but it would be nice to be up there for an hour or so before getting kicked out or something for the event

Sorry if this has been asked a lot… I joined in 2020 and haven’t had a chance to see TOWL. I was hoping the special ticket event was going to end before my trip, but alas…

I have a 5:30pm Ohana res on my sole MK day… I’m worried there’s no chance I’ll be able to make it up there given the timing.

Thoughts for people who have been lately, is my best bet doing the ticketed? I don’t necessarily need to see fireworks but it would be nice to be up there for an hour or so before getting kicked out or something for the event
You can still go up without a reservation if space permits. Unfortunately they changed it to blue card only. Not a fan of that decision, especially for people that own there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter