Bay Lake Tower Mattress

dillydally13

Super
Hi! Does anyone know what type of mattresses are in the Bay Lake Tower bedrooms? I saw a post from 2014 that said Sealy Encore Plus but didn’t know if thst was still accurate. I loved that bed! I slept so well!

If all the resorts where refurbished with the same materials, it should be memory foam mattress. This is just according to my information.

If all the resorts where refurbished with the same materials, it should be memory foam mattress. This is just according to my information.

Memory foam? Where is that at? We're just back from BCV which had a recent refurb and no memory foam mattress.

Hello there! I think it is Memory Foam mattresses. We love to try new memory foam mattresses. From few days, we are searching for getting a good mattress for our new home. But along with memory foam mattresses, my brother also asked me to look at latex mattress Palm Beach County for getting a great comfort and sleep. As he told me that both the mattresses are good quality mattresses to buy.

Please let them not be Memory Foam matresses at BLT! We are there in June and I can't stand those mattresses. I sweat enough in the parks and don't need to seat all night too.

I can’t speak for BLT, but recently we stayed at VGF and had a great mattress.

It was a Sealy Posturepedic Monogram Series 600 Plush Euro Pillow-top

I tried to post a picture of the label, but DIS will not accept the picture due to size.

Stayed at BLT in June ‘19 and we slept great. Wondering if anyone knows what mattresses are being used. (Should’ve looked at tag but rarely in room). Have tried calling but answer received is just Sealy. There are so many types of Sealy, need to know which specific one it is.

We bought one through the Simmons Hotel purchase program. It is specifically made for Disney. They are Beautyrest, but not the ones you can get at the furniture store. If I can find the website I will come back and post the link. We loved it last year and bought one earlier this year!

Beach club mattresses are poor. I have a temprapedic, and it sleeps hot as hades. I'll never buy another

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter