Bay Lake Tower 2023 Renovation?

Strimp

Earning My Ears
Just booked a 2 Bedroom Lockoff for BLT on January 2023. On the reservation page it mentions the resort is undergoing ongoing room renovations. I have not heard that is happening. Does anyone know if this is the case or is that a generic message in regards to the recently completed A Frame renovation? I know the splash pad area of the pool is being renovated in February 2023, but had not heard of any room refurb. Curious if anyone has any insight? TIA.

Just booked a 2 Bedroom Lockoff for BLT on January 2023. On the reservation page it mentions the resort is undergoing ongoing room renovations. I have not heard that is happening. Does anyone know if this is the case or is that a generic message in regards to the recently completed A Frame renovation? I know the splash pad area of the pool is being renovated in February 2023, but had not heard of any room refurb. Curious if anyone has any insight? TIA.
BLT is scheduled for a total refurb in 2023, but will not happen until later in the year, most likely after June.

There are a lot of full refurbishments (FIVE) scheduled for 2023. Doubt they will all happen, given current conditions and track record.

I have doubts about the refurb happening on time as well, which is a shame because it's definitely needed. The 2 bedroom we were in last month was rough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter